Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
This is not insignificant.
(also, Dakota south will be bike only for the same period)
And Dakota South Phase 2 is slated to be finished at some point in August... it will also be bike-only and one-way. I'm not clear on whether the bike-only designation is just for the trial or a permanent designation for that part of Dakota.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Oh, hey again Monkeys, I believe it's time for an afternoon trail ride before the thunder and 50% chance of rain. Might stop by the LBS to see what road shoes they might have. But then I will feel guilty if I do not buy so maybe not. o_O

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, that ride was a lot of climbing (but not 6th element style) in a short distance. Have lost 12 pounds n six weeks...I celebrated by having my first slice of pizza in as much time.
It was JDcamb worthy epic.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I love facebook customer service "we have blocked your add account where you spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, you can appeal" so my appeal says basically "how can I appeal when you don't tell me what I did wrong, especially when I'm using the same materials that get approved US and UK campaigns for tens of thousands of dollars" and their answer is "sorry, you can't appeal, our decision is final, our customer service is shit".

This is the reason why I hate all startups. They all think they play a zero sum game where they race towards monopoly and customer service is some expensive BS old people use. It's a bit stupid of them because from time to time they assume we are a small company (intern customer service idiots) and don't realize we have sway over marketing strategies in all Eastern Europe and that we know the same ads are accepted in US for example...

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Frame protector deckles applied, pedals installated, bars and seat pole properly adjusticated... Nuttin' lefta do but put airs in the shocks and take Clarice out for a rip.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Pretty proud of my 10yo. We have a dilapidated wood fence that drags on the ground really badly, he has a hard time opening and closing it. So he took it upon himself to find all of the tools, take the gate down, mark 10mm from the bottom, and jigsaw off all of the wood slats. He needed help putting it back up, but mostly all by himself.
Big household improvement.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Pretty proud of my 10yo. We have a dilapidated wood fence that drags on the ground really badly, he has a hard time opening and closing it. So he took it upon himself to find all of the tools, take the gate down, mark 10mm from the bottom, and jigsaw off all of the wood slats. He needed help putting it back up, but mostly all by himself.
Big household improvement.
buy that kid a beer! ...wait...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Had me a drugee homeless lady at the grave yard yelling at me because i was making noise with my kids in the yard. I yelled back, she eventually left after i threatened to call the cops.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
i'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit. i was skeptical at first. total non issue. if anything, the fixed positions add predictability to it which is nice. and works flawless when its super cold.
I don't know about bullshit. I like putting my post down even just a cm or two to take the pressure of the taint on vibrating trail stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I don't know about bullshit. I like putting my post down even just a cm or two to take the pressure of the taint on vibrating trail stuff.
you might be focusing on your taint a little too much while you're riding. especially if your bike is vibrating.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Had me a drugee homeless lady at the grave yard yelling at me because i was making noise with my kids in the yard. I yelled back, she eventually left after i threatened to call the cops.
I hope you told her that the noises you were making were you torturing a homeless druggie lady in the yard.

Last edited: