Quantcast

***MOANDERP GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS is high. Multiple kids, especially age-gapped, are frustrating. Whole bunch of ideas I dropped to do yesterday afternoon were all shut down because of the baby making them difficult to do. I'm really close to just taking Haley out to do stuff because she shouldn't get stuffed because the baby.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This Monday sucks. Too much rain.

Going hiking tonight to go cut a tree down. Its a bigass tree and I asked some buddies to help; we'll see if anyone actually shows up.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
@stoney You're back home? We intentionally will take one girl out on their own every few months just to keep them appeased.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney You're back home? We intentionally will take one girl out on their own every few months just to keep them appeased.
Yep. They pretty much took me off my meds and it took all of 8 hours to have multiple small seizures and one large seizure. Lots of data acquired, so no need to keep me longer. They kept me an extra night just because I drove, otherwise I would have gone home on Saturday evening.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
FTS is high. Multiple kids, especially age-gapped, are frustrating. Whole bunch of ideas I dropped to do yesterday afternoon were all shut down because of the baby making them difficult to do. I'm really close to just taking Haley out to do stuff because she shouldn't get stuffed because the baby.
You *know* what'll help that... :brows:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Scooted out of Wisconsin yesterday, but not before stopping at the Mars Cheese Castle for some curds, beer, and other tasties.

I swear driving through Illinois is akin to being mugged. 5 tolls, $8.80 for the privilege of driving 70 miles of their mediocre roadways. :rant:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Did you figure out the bike on a plane stuff?
Heh... what I figured out is the oversize luggage limit only applies to the specific classes of luggage listed on their site. So therefore, I will show up with my oversize luggage and claim it is an item not listed on their site, i.e. a tradeshow booth. luckily, my Evoc bike bag does not say "bike case" on it. So I will pay the $200 oversize luggage fee, and hope it works!

My backup plan is a 2-wheel bag I bought from MEC (can return if not used) and my large suitcase. The bike will have to travel in two separate pieces of luggage, which sucks, but if it's my only option... I'll just have to risk it. I plan to show up an hour early at the check-in counter, and if they refuse to accept the Evoc bike bag, I will transfer the transfer the frame and fork into the suitcase, and the wheels will go into their own bag. I'll have to separate the front and rear triangle and pull the fork off to get it to fit in the suitcase, but I don't think that should take too long. Not an ideal situation, but it's good to have a back-up plan imo.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
baby boi is home from the hospital after 5 fucking days. he's doing great, like it never happened. Sounds like our insurance will cover emergency transportation, so fingers crossed that our little tour of the boston skyline will be "free".

wife just got a job offer after taking a month off for $15k more than her last one and the next level on the corporate ladder. Plus her commute is an hour shorter (per day).

So now it's time to really shop for an ///M5 that $$$Stoney recommends so much

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
baby boi is home from the hospital after 5 fucking days. he's doing great, like it never happened. Sounds like our insurance will cover emergency transportation, so fingers crossed that our little tour of the boston skyline will be "free".

wife just got a job offer after taking a month off for $15k more than her last one and the next level on the corporate ladder. Plus her commute is an hour shorter (per day).

Heck with that you might as well go full tilt and get an 850csi. :brows:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC

import a m5 wagon
or DIY one :D

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I went racing this weekend. Car is slow and only a bit slower than most others. Still had a lot of fun other than driving through L.A. Ate at a restaurant thats been there since the 1880's, explored an abandoned mercury mine. Drank a shit ton of beers and ate good food. Now its monday and i havent unloaded the truck yet. At work, FTS!
thumbnail_IMG_2129.jpg

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

At least keep a beater for when it breaks down.

Also, I'm now thinking about selling mine to pay for the damn deck. Close to $20k of the amount doen right away... God, I fucking hate the guy who built this thing.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
MIL got a trip in the bus with the flashing red lights this morning. Dizzy, confused , BP 240/100. In the MRI machine at the stroke center now. Good thing the GOP hasn't killed medicare yet.

on edit. MRI does not indicate a stroke

Last edited:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good afternoon!!

Just got back from the western part of the state. Drove 2 hrs. to install one banner at a car dealership, and then drove two hours back. That's how I like Monday's to go.

I see Amazon has notified me that my in-ear monitor system was delivered today. No more volume wars during gigs. Stoked.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Friday for me.

Went hunting yesterday after work, almost got shot by some reckless jackass's. They shot before legal shoot time, loud running off game, and shooting towards others that were in plain sight.

Ended up writing a nice long off duty report. They should be at my work when I get there tonight.