Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
feeding maple to the stove.

Cat #3 going to Euthanasia in PM. She was an ok cat, but since losing her sister last month she became unbearable. She should have known that peeing on our clothes would bring her no good.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Skied a few hours yesterday, good stuff.

Coffee first.

@Jozz ... isn't there an alternative? maybe find a new home for her, or wait until she adjusts?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Good morning. Skied a few hours yesterday, good stuff.

Coffee first.

@Jozz ... isn't there an alternative? maybe find a new home for her, or wait until she adjusts?
She's 14. She is also meowing all night for no reason. Lack of sleep taking its toll. Would not want to transfer problems to someone else.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a chilly out there. We were supposed to get biblical ice storms - but that didn't happen, so my hopes that a giant tree limb would crush my Subaru into oblivion will have to wait until another time.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good weekend at my bro’s house, in spite of sleeping on an air matress. Heading back down to MA today, with a quick stop at the King Arthur flour factory cause baked goods are cool.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
-1°F (-7 w the wind) for the ride in this morning. though somehow it felt colder. nice to be sitting in my office with the sun beating down on my back (and no kids screaming around me). aaaah, that's life.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
took the big kid skiing...was a moderate success in that she doesn't hate it, but is terrified of the magic carpet. Will be trying to figure out how I can get her on the hill more regularly so I can ski too...hmmm.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Legs are sore. Went skiing with @Nick and @Toshi. Haley is killing it at lessons again, she's now working on getting an inside edge in turns and unweighting her inside foot (which is what @Nick has me doing...). Apparently they were also working on skiing backwards, which she immensely enjoyed. Wifey went to a Sunday Funday across the street while we were skiing and there was definite planning that I would be taking care of Hannah when we got home, as there was no condition for that business upon our arrival.

Not looking forward to another week of work, but at least we have a 3-day weekend coming up. Plan is to go skiing with Haley on Monday, no lessons, so I get to see just where she's at.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
4 day work week, well 7 if you count my 3 days of teaching next weekend. Trying to decide if I want to bail on my clinic today. Not really feeling the drive but afterwards there will be BBQ & beer if I do. :think:

Have the house to myself this week cuz my lady is Aspen & the girls are at their other house. Dont really want to leave its so quiet & cozy.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Hello. I am here. Car wants an oil change, so i may do that this weekend if it is dry. Went kayaking on Saturday, and did about 9 miles or so round trip, so it was a shorter paddle. One of the guys that very occasionally comes out with us is not all there, but he has a positive attitude for everything. He also MTB's so he will likely be tagging along with me for some rides.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My whole body is sore from a healthy singlepseed trail session yesterday and it feels good. First thing this morning got the news a friend took his own life last week. Does not feel good. Friends, talk to your friends and say what needs to be said. Seek help, you are not alone.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work cafeteria hot bar has tri-tip. The hotbar is $.41/oz. That math is way in my favor, so .5lb of tri-tip for lunch for this guy.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Holy fuck am I in a mood. Total sleep since Friday at 0830, about 6 hours. No insomnia, just too much shit.

Now dealing with a sick kiddo who has the croup. Supposed to have a meeting in two hours for work and been awake since 1400 yesterday.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Holy fuck am I in a mood. Total sleep since Friday at 0830, about 6 hours. No insomnia, just too much shit.

Now dealing with a sick kiddo who has the croup. Supposed to have a meeting in two hours for work and been awake since 1400 yesterday.
Less ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶ coffee, more benedryl.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Even though I ate shit on tonights ride, broke the buckles on my hydration pack in my cars door, found my beer to be frozen and only had a super short ride, I'd say today was still a success; got to ride.

Time for some studded tires though. Rode this gnarly rooted trail. All was good for the hard parts, then totally ate it on this slow corner. Went head first into a pile of spikey brush and bashed my shin off something. Fun. :rofl:

I moved the bike so the light hit the pile of shit, but went face first into that crud. Nk sure how I did t get stabbed.

:imstupid: