Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Anxiously waiting for Wednesday's interview and skiing Fri-Sun.

Looking at adjusting our budget and re-running things like insurance, etc. to provide enough budget space to leave funds for ski lodging regularly. Might try to get in a few multi-day weekends with the family and maybe some of before Haley's school friends before the season ends with the extra funds. Waiting for a warm weekend to get some small plastic work done on the M so I can get it listed and gone, as the money would be nice to have for the deck. Amusingly there is a big enough ice wall in front of the driveway that the M can't even get off the driveway because it will damage the bumper.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Anxiously waiting for Wednesday's interview and skiing Fri-Sun.

Looking at adjusting our budget and re-running things like insurance, etc. to provide enough budget space to leave funds for ski lodging regularly. Might try to get in a few multi-day weekends with the family and maybe some of before Haley's school friends before the season ends with the extra funds. Waiting for a warm weekend to get some small plastic work done on the M so I can get it listed and gone, as the money would be nice to have for the deck. Amusingly there is a big enough ice wall in front of the driveway that the M can't even get off the driveway because it will damage the bumper.
any updates / progress on that ski program for Haley?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It's for next season. Nothing is going to happen until Wifey see's Haley's skiing.
So she's going to see her skiing this year? Because there was that Oct 15 early bird deadline, right?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
ugh i grew up on septic. f that noise. good luck with your poo problems.
yeah me too. forgot how expensive country life can be.
the kicker is we are dealing with this cuz her ex was extremely incompitnent when they enclosed the garage and he paved over the tank access. :rant:

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So she's going to see her skiing this year? Because there was that Oct 15 early bird deadline, right?
We're going to Copper this weekend. It will be amusing to watch Haley drop Wifey. I told her to be patient and if she wants to take off that she can only go so far ahead and has to wait for us.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
paved over the tank access.
Kind of difficult to pump it every couple of years with no access.

A neighbor had similar issues, prior owners kept the tank covered with turf, she didn't know and put a cement path over the area. Then couldn't find the tanks when it was time to get them emptied.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is absiabsolu dumping outside again. Going to have to make the 300 ft death hike to the store for more beer.

Still have plenty of hipster jerkey.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I assume this is some kind of artificial intelligence trying to learn our wacky ways.

I for one welcome our new cloud based overlords and will happily murder for their favor as long as I am rewarded with my own territory.

Did you hear that Google?

Tap tap tap.

Is this thing on?

Autocorrect cofveve for yes. This is legally binding.