Quantcast

***Moanderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Didn't get to any of the work I should have over the weekend. Should be a fun day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good morning!

Off this week, so today will be hanging around doing house type things while I wait for my derailleur hangers to show up. Been putting off riding cause I'm spoiled by dual suspension; round these parts you really have to train yourself for the pounding a hardtail will deliver, even in the tamer areas.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just had a "what was that email to the team about coordinated marketing strategy from Friday afternoon about?" conversation. Laid out, nicely, the cluster fuck I had to deal with to which he said "Oh. I guess I needed to do a better job of indicating who was point on the plan. Sorry." He'll be sending out an email to the team with rep hierarchy per plan laid out, finally. Glad he's taking responsibility to some extent, but still feel bad throwing my colleague under the bus somewhat. He made it clear that "I wasn't" and this was something he'd been working on already.

Still frustrated because I'm playing catch-up, still.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Need coffee, bacon and some time in the woods.

Bike parts should show up today. Hopefully my cassette is not permanently stuck on the i9 hub. New hub body would be a little too speedy right nao.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Decided I should sell my tri bike. It just collects dust and takes up limited space in my garage.

Also finished the workbench less the final drawer. Started moving stuff from my shelves as I've been getting into stuff for other things. I have a lot more space now. At the rate I'm going, I should be able to relocate some of the shelves in front of Wifey's car lower, skis to where the bikes are flat against the wall, and bikes hanging on the now open wall space above Wifey's car. Space will make my garage more useable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just had a "what was that email to the team about coordinated marketing strategy from Friday afternoon about?" conversation. Laid out, nicely, the cluster fuck I had to deal with to which he said "Oh. I guess I needed to do a better job of indicating who was point on the plan. Sorry." He'll be sending out an email to the team with rep hierarchy per plan laid out, finally. Glad he's taking responsibility to some extent, but still feel bad throwing my colleague under the bus somewhat. He made it clear that "I wasn't" and this was something he'd been working on already.

Still frustrated because I'm playing catch-up, still.
on the flip side do you know how much you can learn from under a bus?

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
on the flip side do you know how much you can learn from under a bus?
That's kind of what we talked about. It's her first job when she's doing work that, beyond 1-1 relationship work also involves real marketing strategy. Most of us learn that in our 20's when sales is our career. She's not had to do it before, so she's learning at 55. It's just a rough spot because she's a good friend and she's already got a target on her back.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"I don't know what questions I am trying to ask, but I need you to give me answers"- everyone I work with

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A former teammate who got laid off sent a rather nice parting present for out former manager. An email to his boss and various executive detailing his misogynistic behavior. She was a strong willed outspoken woman who didn't suffer fools lightly. He called her a hot headed hormonal Sagittarius.

I too am hot-headed, outspoken and would even go as far to say both insulting and insubordinate to management and I was commended for 'shifting paradigms'.

Waiting for the fireworks.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A former teammate who got laid off sent a rather nice parting present for out former manager. An email to his boss and various executive detailing his misogynistic behavior. She was a strong willed outspoken woman who didn't suffer fools lightly. He called her a hot headed hormonal Sagittarius.

I too am hot-headed, outspoken and would even go for to say both insulting and insubordinate to management and I was commended for 'shifting paradigms'.

:popcorn:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

I too am hot-headed, outspoken and would even go for to say both insulting and insubordinate to management and I was commended for 'shifting paradigms'.

shift on, shifter.

i often get cited by our director of community relations as someone who has long been her partner in advocating for a more diverse collection and slate of exhibitions and programs. it makes me an equal mix of uncomfortable and satisfied.

did a decent amount of work today; picking up sushi now. planning some mountains time later this week...

Last edited: