Quantcast

***moanderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Uh early. Hannah was up immediately after I put her down with stomach pain. Taking odds that it was a gas bubble because after 30min of writhing in pain she passed out on our bed.

Busy work day today.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Old broken cat is doing better but is going to the vet today for more poking and prodding, and as such, she was allowed no food or water since last night, so we had to put away both. The other cat was quite pissed off about that and let us know about it from about 3:00 on this morning. "WATER. WATER NOW PLEASE. HELLO?? HEEEEEEY!!!"

Speaking of water, I swam for an hour this morning. The weather the next 10 days looks great. Hopefully this year's record run of 90+ degree days has come to an end. For running, this summer has been brutal.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sitting here at my desk at work, but my motivation to actually do anything is at an all time low. Maybe I'll tell my boss that I'm not feeling well and will go home.

My mom is also supposed to come over to the house tonight. Ugh. Kill two birds with one stone with going home sick? Sorry mom, maybe tomorrow you can come over, I'm sick.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
This may prove handy for those who like to "get high" during the ubiquitous afternoon t-storms in the mountains...

And it dovetails nicely with the wind map

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Morning.

Agreed, chill in the air this AM.

Doggo's days are numbered. spent the weekend at the animal hospital while we were out of town. Sucks.

Werk is quiet, going to practice Ti welding me thinks.

Bike tomorrows

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ok, I’ll let you off.

this time.
Probably should have gone hiking but haven't installed any grommets into bottom of my rain cover yet. Last hike in a thunderstorm water filled the bottom of the cover. About a quart worth. So bottom of the pack got soaked. Dyneema dry bag for a liner did it's job though.

Rain gear testing...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Bourbon and milk stout ice cream is delicious. That is all.