Sep 21, 2001
20220718_075224.jpg

housesitting....one of two....

can i has twizzler?

not today boo boo....not today....

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Nice, have the Sigma too since last year. I was too cheap to go for the RF100-500 and this came up on a discount. On the Canon it has sometimes weird backfocusing issues when in Servo AF, which it doesn't have in Single shot AF. If you shoot at 20 FPS in Servo AF you have some out of focus pics in there, but still a useable hit rate of 70+%.
Awesome lens, enjoy!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Had to take an unplanned trip to support my mom. Now sitting here in the middle of the current headwave. It is dry heat though. :dead:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Inspector is out today for panels, which is weeks faster than expected. The panels will likely be generating within 2 weeks, assuming Xcel gets their stuff done fast - which they apparently tend to do.

Two busy days then off to TX through Sunday.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Happy birthday @slimshady !

Happy anniversary @jstuhlman !

Taking the old man to the VA later this afternoon. Hopefully everything is fine with him.

Still car hunting a bit since I’ll be without a ride for three weeks unless I can find one on a lot which seems highly unlikely. This should be here in mid August. Black exterior and black interior. Not a Toaster, but it should do...:D

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Nice, have the Sigma too since last year. I was too cheap to go for the RF100-500 and this came up on a discount. On the Canon it has sometimes weird backfocusing issues when in Servo AF, which it doesn't have in Single shot AF. If you shoot at 20 FPS in Servo AF you have some out of focus pics in there, but still a useable hit rate of 70+%.
Awesome lens, enjoy!
i bought in the ef mount so i could use it with the gfx 50R that i have a steelsring adapter for hust to fuck around with...will most likely have to shoot it in the 1:1 aspect ratio....

rf glass is just as expensive as gfx glass... keeps me from getting a canon....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shitshow at work yesterday.
Shitshow at work this morning.
Was not at work this morning as I had to take girlfriend to an appointment. Hearing my phone ding every two seconds almost made me lose it.
Went to take my car to work at about 11:30 this morning and found that I left the drivers window down since yesterday. Its been raining since sometime before sunrise.

God dammit. I'd be okay if I could just go take a nap and wake up tomorrow...or next week.

Shitshow at work yesterday.
Shitshow at work this morning.
Was not at work this morning as I had to take girlfriend to an appointment. Hearing my phone ding every two seconds almost made me lose it.
Went to take my car to work at about 11:30 this morning and found that I left the drivers window down since yesterday. Its been raining since sometime before sunrise.

God dammit. I'd be okay if I could just go take a nap and wake up tomorrow...or next week.
Hang in...