Quantcast

@>@ Moanderp@<@

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Did one of those mtb rides yesterday, happened into more snow than I bargained for. Wore my ass out getting back to the car. Add in all the snow shoveling and I am sore as I've been in a while.

And damn I never got the caffeine into my system, thought I was but it turns out it was decaf. Damn those caffeine headaches are brutal.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Up a full hour before the coffee pot is set up to do coffee pot things, this is too early.

Espresso and paw patrol with the kiddo and dogs, looking like it’ll be a beautiful day out there, looking forward to spending it in my office

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Moanderp indeed. No idea what's going on today but I think a breaker in the garage shat the bed. My shed heater kicked off this morning and I noticed the freezer was dead, too. The breaker wasn't tripped but none of my outlets on that circuit are live now.

It's the outside outlets, garage and kitchen island outlets, but not the garage lights. I ran an extension cord from the kitchen plug out to the garage freezer. I'm going to have to move the trailer so I can get to the damn box. Ugh.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Trying to fill out an auto-appraisal of our house for property taxes. I guess there's a shortage of evaluators.

I think I'm gonna just write "aboot three fiddy" at the bottom.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Holy shit.

Baby was born yesterday morning at 4:32am. Was a rough couple of days, but totally worth it. Nearly cried when she looked me in the eyes for the first time. I'm at home with my older girls, wife is still at the hospital with baby. Fingers crossed that I can bring them home today. Wife is in serious need of sleep, so I'll be on duty today.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Holy shit.

Baby was born yesterday morning at 4:32am. Was a rough couple of days, but totally worth it. Nearly cried when she looked me in the eyes for the first time. I'm at home with my older girls, wife is still at the hospital with baby. Fingers crossed that I can bring them home today. Wife is in serious need of sleep, so I'll be on duty today.
DUDE!
much congratulations :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Congrats, Poops

New experiment arrived today. Not sure if this is a bit or a bob, but I’m reasonably excited to see how it changes the ride of the ride.

View attachment 185824
what is it

/me is at work. Had a lovely time on hold with Budget trying to figure out why I couldn't add my credit card, before it was figured out that I had a prior online account. Half hour of the workday gone with that, at least

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
sick as a perro today. headache, nausea, stuffy sinuses, runny nose, fatigue. not covid according to rapid test. it made its way through my family (gaining strength as it went, obviously!)

for the watch monkeys: