Quantcast

### Moar bots Samedi GMT ###

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Body didnt get the memo that its Saturday, so I was up at 530. Oh well, I'll just putter around for a while until the wife and dogs are ready to get up.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
10.5 hours of sleep last night. I've been dragging ass the past couple of days and needed that.

Hero Admin must have cleaned up the spambots because I don't see any.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Windy as holy shit out there last night and this morning. I hope my chairs on my porch are still there. Gonna head to Lowe’s and get some home improvement type stuff. Might stop at a the little gas station restaurant and get me a little Breakfast

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Stayed home with sick kid yesterday and did very little.

Some friends have gone to Japan on vacation and the Mrs volunteered to have their 2 kids stay with us over the weekend.

This means I’m headed to Squamish for the day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Travel day, er, night. But Maui Ocean Center first.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Saturday? Skiing it is. Wifey came today and her thighs thought a good time to stop working was mid-way down the hill. That made for a fun ride rest of the way down. Eating lunch while she's ordering hers, then back up to do my stuff and a few runs with Haley after Devo.
Wifey's boots are still bothering her, but we've narrowed down some adjustments to her buckles. Looks like she needs a follow-up to her for though. Meh.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Jessica loves her Apex XP-L boots. Finally comfortable.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sunny but chilly. coffee filter broke and i didn't notice until the first sip. :stosh:

went net fishing in the crik with the 10yo and many baby crawfish and salamanders were caught and are now under close observation.

gonna be 60 and sunny tomorrow and since neither my replacement rid egg or nomad are here i put the old nomad back together and will ride gently.

couch beers right meow. might watch rotorua dh tonight

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got the struts on the car replaced. Had to break out the angle grinder for the sway bar links.

We opted out of attempting the wheel bearing, due to how rusty the tie rod end looked and not being able to find a proper bearing press kit at any rental shops.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Skied with Haley today. Got my ass handed to me down a black bump run (Rita's Run under Eskimo for CO folk). I'm not great by any means, but she fucking dusted me. She then proceeded to yell at me to hurry up. Definitely got some laughs from the folks on the lift. Heard one guy specifically say "that's insane. I'll never be that good and she's a little kid" and got a "she totally just dropped her dad". She apparently can also drop into the half-pipe from vert and when we were ripping to the bottom on a blue groomer, (Larry Sales) she straight lined past me...

Hat is tipped. There is no question - Haley is the best skier in the house. Hopefully @Nick can make it up next weekend or just takes her a few times while I'm on the disabled list.

@Toshi - get the girls in the program asap. The rate of learning and skill growth is exponential. Mariko will be better than you within 2 years, tops.