Quantcast

Moarwoods

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I am thinking I need one, where to buy new in the U.S. and what is the current MSRP on a Mbuzi and a Shova?

:cheers:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
btw....i like your signature 4xBoy......

Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?
i feel their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far much more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
Huey Lewis & The News? are you kidding me?
i didn't know, they were doing "masterpieces"....

do you also like Brian Adams? :biggrin:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, 4xBoy?

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
There must be something in the tap water in Durango because that was the most educated thing I have ever heard you say. You even depicted the lyrics and there is even a thesis and three supporting statements, and a quote! I hope you don't give up riding bikes to become a philosopher, a writer, or some kinda job that has a higher educational value than pay.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
There must be something in the tap water in Durango because that was the most educated thing I have ever heard you say. You even depicted the lyrics and there is even a thesis and three supporting statements, and a quote! I hope you don't give up riding bikes to become a philosopher, a writer, or some kinda job that has a higher educational value than pay.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
IH8Rice, Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
IH8Rice, Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.
Billy and I agree

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
She's usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs; tonight I believe it's xanax. More disturbing than the drug use, though, is the fact that she's engaged to Luis Carruthers, the biggest dufus in the business.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
You're dating Louis and he's in Arizona. You're fcking me and we don't have plans tonight. What could you possibly be doing?