Quantcast

Moarwoods

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I have to throw in the old button hook to confuse groms and unfortunate.

Did you know that Ted Bundy’s first dog was a collie named Lassie?

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
The Patrick Bateman workout routine would probably be at least a little helpful while off-season training for DH...which you could ride on a Morewood (attempt at thread re-rail).

His skincare regimen would probably be of little to no use, however.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
The Patrick Bateman workout routine would probably be at least a little helpful while off-season training for DH...which you could ride on a Morewood (attempt at thread re-rail).

His skincare regimen would probably be of little to no use, however.
How dare you attempt a re-rail.

"When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right."

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
this saturday? ... cant! i have to return some videotapes, look ill.. ill call you

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
^^ no.. from the back

choose a robe... not the bijon

all joking aside that has to be one of the best acting performances ive seen, bale completely nailed the part

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i agree. i dont think anyone else would have filled that role as well as he did...i try and think of someone who might every time i see it, but cant think of anyone.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006
Clive the One Trick Pony Owen?
negative. cancel it

either of them arent as suave as Bale cause he's dreamy, the others arent.
LOL

just say no!

clive "i need a car with a decent engine.. and a big trunk" owen? nah hed be all over the place. norton too.

only performance similar ive seen is gordon geko in wall street, similar personality of course, without the humor.. but still bale pisses all over douglas IMO

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
the only thing Bale and Owen have in common is the bland mono tone....but Owen's brit accent would have botched the movie. just like his other movies.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb f-ing mouth shut.