Quantcast

Mohshee's new ride

TBFKAHG

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
I know you've seen a million of em by now, but we got her built up today so I thought I'd share.

We stripped down the old Banshee to use the parts for the new build.
The build went off without a hitch, and even the chain guide install came out perfect on the first try.

Here she is all dolled up for a night on the town.

A Fox 36 RC2 Talas helps smooth the bumps out. And surprisingly the turd brown color ends up working fairly well with the pink frame.
The bike definitely deserves a better wheel set but no reason not to ride the current ones until they break.

A DHX Air 5.0 takes care of things in the rear.
The only hitch here is that with the air vale almost rubs up against the pivot and there's no way to get a pump on her without taking out the mounting bolt.

In case there was any doubt, yes it is indeed a BottleRocket.

Mohshee takes her for a little spin

shows off her mad manualin' skillz

and tries to outrun the demons in her head

mohshee

Monkey
Jan 31, 2006
MD by way of Austin, TX
I'm really loving the bike!!!! It's so light (relative to my last ride, maybe about 36-38 lbs) and super flickable. I can't wait to see what she can do!

The geometry is really nice. It feels super natural. I was curious about the size being too small (it's a small frame and I was on the borderline for the small-medium frame size), but it fits perfect.

May 1, 2006
The ADK's
nice rig, the new pink looks so good in person, even better than i thought. im real happy with how mine came out and the bike feels great (i uploaded a picture of mine), i cant wait for the snow to be gone so i can ride the trails and rip on it. anyway congrats on the new ride, Transition Bikes Rock!!

Attachments

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
That bike looks mighty nice, a brilliant color.

It would be cool if you could give us a ride report once you take it out for some dirtying up!

Nice manual btw.:biggrin: