Quantcast

Mojo Boxxcart for '05 Race ???????

kellyn7

Monkey
Apr 12, 2005
San Diego
Yesterday I posted a question on what I should do to improve my '05 Boxxer Race and in the last 24hrs I have recieved tons of great information. (Thanks to everyone who put their 2 cents in, keep it coming, great stuff) I have also thought of maybe going with the Boxxcart by Mojo but I would like to hear if anyone out in Ridemonkey land is using them, and if so what your opinion of the system is? Thanks again everyone.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
iv heard nothing but great things about them but if you weight over 180 or something like that it wont work for ya

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
I am running the same fork and have also done alot of digging for info on the Boxcart.

I am going to buy one as soon as I can and from what I have heard they are the shiat

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
dexter said:
iv heard nothing but great things about them but if you weight over 180 or something like that it wont work for ya
I don't know about that I have talked to Mojo directly and the set the thing up for your weight and riding style and even send two full sets of springs on international orders so you can get the thing dialed in first order