Quantcast

>>>Monday again? GMT<<<

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Nice long drive over the hills to the middle of almost nowhere on Saturday. A little snow going over the mountain, but was in 2wd the whole way. Stopped at Smith Rock to pee and get final directions, then made off with a boat. It snowed pretty good on the drive back, but no issues. The cover that was on it was ripped, so I need to get a new one.

Waiting for the rain to stop so I can give it a good cleaning and maybe even get some damn pictures. The pics from the ad were awful and I couldn't find a single picture of one on teh google. Turns out less than 150 were made with an outboard engine, all the others were inboard motors.

It looks kinda like this only with a single axle trailer and a 200hp outboard rather than a jet.

It was cheap, in pretty good shape and has everything we wanted (speed, space, and a solid platform). Found a local guy willing to sub-rent his slip at the marina downtown for almost half the normal price. 6 month lease makes for an easy to launch and enjoy experience.

Old Name:

New Name:
"One Hot Mess" :rofl:

<edit> The outboard version is right hand drive, too.

<edit2> I forgot I posted one of the crappy pics in teh Random Pic Thread.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So as of today, psych eval is well under way, background is well underway, and I am being told to be prepared to go to work at early as the end of the month, or the beginning of april

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Busy day at work.

On top of that I've been trying to get **** lined up: CO state medical license, moving quotes, car loan so I can finally buy my precious Land Cruiser, getting data together so I can scrape together another few publications this year, etc.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Start date is July 14 since my last day working in Seattle is June 30.

I'm thinking movers packing up July 5 or so, then me driving [insert future car here] pulling a car carrier with the LEAF out back over that weekend.