Quantcast

@@@Monday and its freaking dark out GMT@@@

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Day off for me!

Ran the Hartford Half Marathon Saturday. Finished in 1:34:51. 246 out of 6588 overall, and 19 out of 410 in my age group. NOT TOO SHABBY.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning monkeys! Sq-Earl & I ventured into Mass. and enjoyed a Splat guided ride through Vietnam & Singletary. QuoFan & MudGirl came along and we all survived to enjoy dinner and some tasty brews! An excellent fall weekend and I only managed to bend a spoke (currently looking for replacements).

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just finished shoveling and de icing the porch and driveway, nothing like a good solid workout first thing, was not too bad, but we are expected to get more so figured i would get the jump on it

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
After nearly 4 years of looking at the same hideous chandelier in the kitchen, I finally switched it out.

That was the highlight of my weekend. Either that or riding my bike. Two weekends in a row....WTF?

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Just finished shoveling and de icing the porch and driveway, nothing like a good solid workout first thing, was not too bad, but we are expected to get more so figured i would get the jump on it
So are you ready to move back to Socal :brows:? Morning , I'm off today because somebody found emerica .I watched twd last night , meh . Ready for breaking bad to return .

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sick baby with teeth coming through... And it just hailed. I want to go back to sleep.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got a little quality time at the skate park and track, then went for a brisk but wonderful moto ride through the hills. Supposed to be nice all week, I should have waited to plant grass, but I will take the weather and water on my own. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I woke up at 10:30 and did nothing. I continued doing nothing. Made coffee, and then did nothing. On RM now, after that I may do nothing once again. Planning is something so I will avoid that and do nothing instead.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
'Morning! Day off for me!

Ran the Hartford Half Marathon Saturday. Finished in 1:34:51. 246 out of 6588 overall, and 19 out of 410 in my age group. NOT TOO SHABBY.
congrats, homie!

Looking forward to a week of work so i can rest up from teh weekend. went bouldering saturday then had a date night with L. SUnday we spent in Virgin UT watching the Redbull Ramapage. Pretty sweet event.
Happy monday yall.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
no its not. its Columbus Day. DUH!

^this was aimed @ the peach. and other Canadians too i guess.

Last edited: