Quantcast

~~~Monday back to the grind GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

So we did our fantasy football draft yesterday afternoon. This morning my counter in the kitchen is completely full of beer bottles and two of my friends ended up crashing on our couches last night. I've have to say it was a crazy and successful draft... except for my lineup :(

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Got a road ride and a MTB ride in yesterday, so yeah, weekend was awesome. Off to Seattle today for the week.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Summer holiday is over. Did a **** ton of riding.

Brown County State Park (IMBA Epic) - Valmont/Boulder - Trestle - Moab - Vegas - Auburn - Mr. Toads @ Tahoe - Northstar.

I'm almost depressed to come back to work.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Morning peeps.

This work crap is really getting old.

Made the switch to tubeless on my Niner yesterday... first ride went pretty well. I wasn't exactly blown away by it like so many people made it sound, but I probably didn't run the tires as soft as I could have.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had an interesting talk with my boss before I left on Friday. It seems all my hard work has paid off and they might be letting me go soon. My resume looks good, though.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sold my DH bike last night (Sorry JD!)......going to see what I can get for my Jeep for trading in towards a Wrangler I've been eyeing for a couple months.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Dumped my kids off at the airport this morning for a week in CO with grandma.
Grinding through the week before heading out with wifey to join them this weekend for 8 days.

Good day swimming off the boat yesterday.
Can't complain (yet) about Global Warming's effect on North Atlantic water temps; long swims have been bearable for weeks, even when sober.

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
surfed for 5 straight hours yesterday in Rhode Island...twas epic.

not so epic today in the office.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh HAI Monkies. Getting STOKED to finally get some DH action on Saturday with Buffalo and Bro and Pops!!! Brap brap!!!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Had a great ride on my new spd setup yesterday.

I'm beginning to see the light.

Big mountain chilcotin action this weekend. Come oooon Thursday...