Quantcast

Monday back to the grind GMT

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
No wingdings, praise be. Even though it's still Sunday on the west coast I figured I'd let this one fly since I'm up warming up a bottle for the infant.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Leaving ABQ this morning to drive my FJ over to Dallas, where it will be shipped to Germany for me. I'll see it sometime in May (I hope).

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
oy it's an old man day, hobbling around stiff and sore from yesterdays ride. Was off the bike for over a month with a broken right index finger (kind of hard to brake without it) then I hit some steep trails for 3 hours. Yes it was worth every ibuprofen I ate last night and this morning. Working the wheelchair vans today but thankfully not driving the fatmobile.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
looked at paint chips and appliances yesterday.

were talking about how to finish the basement. there's a back room w/ no windows that's gonna make a perfect movie room. were discussing furniture & electronics. I said I was gonna put the big screen tv we have down there. Wife says "No, I wanna keep the tv in the living room. Why don't you just get a projector?"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Supposed to be nice all week. Give the snow a day or two to melt off then it'll be time to haul out the bike. :weee: The daughter has discovered some old cartoon on netflix from the nineties called "Sky Dancers". I can not imagine a sh*ittier television program, of course she loves it. :twitch:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Out of town all last week, skipped skiing yesterday which I'm now sure was a mistake.
Weather forecast is for 70 by the weekend. WTF?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I was just talking to someone at the bike shop:

"Did you guys ship my rims yet?"
"We have to wait for the money order to clear, man."
"Why? It's a USPS money order with holograms on it."
"Everybody has lasers these days, man."

Hard to argue with that...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whoop whoop!

Skied until my legs gave out Friday with the hubby, this is my favorite place in the world :)

Hiked 10-12ish miles on Saturday to Wallace Lake, past about a dozen waterfalls. Will have to post those pics when I get them off the camera :)
Sat on the couch and read my books most of Sunday as my legs were toast :) Our plan had been to ride bikes, but, meh, we'll get to that next weeekend! :)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning. Chilling in a new office space today, stoked to be not on the kitchen table for a while. My back will thank me as well.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
Out of town all last week, skipped skiing yesterday which I'm now sure was a mistake.
Weather forecast is for 70 by the weekend. WTF?
I'll probably have the roadie up by then. Spin? Or maybe a xc ride?