Quantcast

>>Monday Gee Em Tee<<

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Have started the see a therapist. New Thing Kübler-Ross/5 Stages of Grief period after my only sister passed had a female kind to me be lumped into Denial phase from a loooonnng period of time in the past. She has not adjusted well, wanted to 'never lose touch' after leaving.
And I actually brought it on myself by having friends be a bunch of losers for as long as I had. I was so much happier being alone! :lazy2:

Last edited:
Have started the see a therapist. New Thing Kübler-Ross/5 Stages of Grief period after my only sister passed had a female kind to me be lumped into Denial phase from a loooonnng period of time in the past. She has not adjusted well, wanted to 'never lose touch' after leaving.
And I actually brought it on myself by having friends be a bunch of losers for as long as I had. I was so much happier being alone! :lazy2:
Good luck!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Lots of gloomy news this morning.

I signed my 137 page house construction contract yesterday. What have I done?!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
137 pages that is intense.

First trail ride of the year as my wifes school is tapering off. She is all done on Wednesday so I am looking forward to an even longer ride next weekend.

My new drive train were amazing and new pedals were brilliant too. Unfortunately my Lev dropper has started to sag a little so I have to get it fixed. Especially my rear tires is getting really worn on the sides from rubbing on rocks. Not sure when to change them out but the sooner the better I think. Not sure what tires to run. Currently running 2.2 X-king as my rear tire.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

I was supposed to get the new shocks on, but my mechanic took Friday off and was swamped today. Hope my brake parts come today, I will make him do those as well first thing tomorrow. He still owes me $200 for the engine I gave him out of my truck. Had an epic but short ride on Saturday on the moto with the little monkey at Browns Camp. Gawd I love being in the woods. Might go up again on Sunday, Jen had a blast and Mad Dog couldn't stop smiling. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had another 26" panic moment. Some dude I see riding on occasion was telling me how awesome 27.5 was. Then I remembered that he has owned two Ellsworths, Two of them!

Just spent $200 on my tire hoard.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Had another 26" panic moment. Some dude I see riding on occasion was telling me how awesome 27.5 was. Then I remembered that he has owned two Ellsworths, Two of them!
but they're pretty when they're not broke.

does he also drive a car with lucas electricals?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Latest indicator that small house is small when people are visiting: I'm hanging out in a darkened room with le infant, analyzing data and writing papers as the MIL sleeps (downstairs), wife sleeps (our bedroom), toddler sleeps (next room over), and said infant snoozes (in corner of this room, in her pack 'n play's bassinet thing).

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
shopping for commuter bikes on craigslist is annoying. All my trolling has made me savvy to likely bike thieves.

fuckers.