Got a bunch of stuff done around the house this weekend :thumb:
The Buffalo Bills actually won a game :thumb:
My fantasy football team lost (again) :thumbsdown:

That about sums up my weekend.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Girlfriend took me to me to see Dallas Green Saturday night at the Orpheum......by far the most unbelievable performance I've ever seen. 2,700 people dancing and singing along to the faster/louder, full-band stuff, and 2,700 in absolute silence when it's just him with an acoustic. Chilling.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Great ride yesterday.
$20k new heatpump heating/cooling system getting installed in house today. Should pay itself off in less than 5yrs versus the current oil set up.
My 10yo is looking really small on the football field now that he's at the bottom of the age group. Got plain leveled on a special teams play but popped right back up. Tough little fvcker.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Decided last night to do an impromptu vacation, we leave tomorrow to do a mini tour of Colorado. Gonna do a bundle of camping, hiking, and sight seeing for the next week. :thumb:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Had a pretty good weekend, but the rain has returned to P-Town since Sunday and has put a damper on the moto rides to work. But Portland Comic Con is this weekend and I got passes for me and MadDog for Saturday. There is a pre-party on Friday at Things from Another World that should be entertaining. I am ooking forward to uber-geeking out this weekend.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
We spent the weekend cleaning up. The first four feet of drywall and insulation was removed from all the exterior walls and interior ones that got wet, carpet and tile were removed, and all of the bathroom fixtures were pulled out. There was maybe half an inch of water in the room, but more than the first foot of drywall and insulation was wet. Most of the mud was scraped out of the garage, so that leaves removing drywall in there and cleaning up the floor and contents. Then there's the four to six inches of mud that was deposited in the driveway and yard. I don't know what to do with that.

On the bright side, we've been talking about remodeling that bathroom, so this has just forced us to do it sooner than we expected. I think we're going to remove the window on the left so that we can extend the bathroom wall all the way to the exterior wall in order to make the bathroom and closet bigger. That also has the benefit of saving a bunch of drywall work.

Last edited: