Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Pity bump for the earlier thread that got no love

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I give zero fvcks about wingdings, so I am here to post in this far superior GFMT. Good evening, all. I hope your day was filled with splendor. I hear Old Man Winter might actually be coming to the Front Range™ and as such I will prepare by riding my bike tomorrow before it snows.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I am also starting to seriously ponder my next mountain bike cycle purchase. So far, it's an extremely short list of candidates that are getting my attention. In fact, only two models of all-terrain mountain bike cycles are tickling my fancy at the moment. I know you're all on the edge of your seats with nervous anticipation, so I shall spare no more of your precious moments in telling you what has my interest (and my nipples) piqued.

Option #1:

And option numero dos:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I am also starting to seriously ponder my next mountain bike cycle purchase. So far, it's an extremely short list of candidates that are getting my attention. In fact, only two models of all-terrain mountain bike cycles are tickling my fancy at the moment. I know you're all on the edge of your seats with nervous anticipation, so I shall spare no more of your precious moments in telling you what has my interest (and my nipples) piqued.

Option #1:

And option numero dos:

The ctipple who doesn't ride thinks the two is sexy.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
MMike doesn't venture around here these days since he's a trail running sour puss, but I'd like to point out that he did better than would be expected from him in that he bought a vehicle that's not the most unreliable in its segment.

3rd worst reliability is no peach, mind you, but we all start from somewhere.