Quantcast

monday gfmt

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Intriguing... 2.99% on a used car. Audi popped 4.99% on us, I dropped pre-approved 3.24%, they countered 2.99%, and RRCU will match and put $100 into savings (it's around 2.85%, but I need to calculate it).

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
rode horses in the woods in the hills. 'twas nice. ate overpriced lunch by the lake, then chilled on the little beach in front of our cabin. kinda windy today so too choppy for paddleboarding. bout to grill up some hotdogs and grab a vodka tonic. hiking tomorrow. biking at a new little bikepark in the area weds. surprised to see that sunday river shut down for biking.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Second covid jab done for myself and the girlfriend.

In 14 days she'll be allowed to go inside the residence where her father lives. First time in over a year.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
rode horses in the woods in the hills. 'twas nice. ate overpriced lunch by the lake, then chilled on the little beach in front of our cabin. kinda windy today so too choppy for paddleboarding. bout to grill up some hotdogs and grab a vodka tonic. hiking tomorrow. biking at a new little bikepark in the area weds. surprised to see that sunday river shut down for biking.
Because of Covid, or was the juice not worth the squeeze economically?
Staffing?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Because of Covid, or was the juice not worth the squeeze economically?
Staffing?
was pre-covid, but seems like a combination of factors...

this is the place we're gonna check out, which is right nearby but much smaller

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
was pre-covid, but seems like a combination of factors...

this is the place we're gonna check out, which is right nearby but much smaller
Wow.
Riding areas and lessons for beginner riders are a large part of a successful bike park and Sunday River was unable to provide this to their resort users without a substantial monetary investment.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I always piss off my wife when I do this, she says I am being rude, Sales dude knocked on the door a few minutes ago. I figured it was a neighbor so I opened it. Saw the company logoed uni and clipboard and before he got a word out, I loudly said NO and closed and locked the door. I am not going interrupt my beer drinking to listen to a pitch abut something that I have gotten along without, don't need or want.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I always piss off my wife when I do this, she says I am being rude, Sales dude knocked on the door a few minutes ago. I figured it was a neighbor so I opened it. Saw the company logoed uni and clipboard and before he got a word out, I loudly said NO and closed and locked the door. I am not going interrupt my beer drinking to listen to a pitch abut something that I have gotten along without, don't need or want.
answer the door with a kitchen knife. bonus points if your hands are bloody.