Quantcast

monday gfmt

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Put a new AC clutch on a mate's 100 series with his assistance then put a new amp in, went to a Van Gogh thing then went for a ride.
Was an okay day.
IMGP0882.jpg

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still a little tired in the body after 3 days of gardening. Digging, moving soil and moving stones around. Flying to Munich tomorrow and there until Friday. Weather looks great and hopefully having some schweinshaxe tomorrow for dinner.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

MIL tested covid positive several days after visiting us, so now we wait and see if it's finally come for us. My wife, baby, and myself have managed to avoid it so far.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
No ride on sunday. Low energy, blamed it on the weather and apple picking. Woke up this morning with a scratchy throat and stuffy nose. Will try to get my work done and head home. Boo. Was ready to get back on the horse and start training again.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good reminder to get another covid booster. And flu shot.
Yeah my blood doctor (I have one of those) told me get the new bivalent booster even though I just got booster #2 three months ago. So I scheduled it this Sunday along with my flu shot. I've got a marathon Saturday and figured Sunday would be a good time for that.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dr Acula?
So I need to go to the CANCER CENTER every six months to get my anemia checked. I feel guilty going there because there are people with actual real health problems that need appointments, but my doc insists I keep going. The first time he saw me he said "You don't look like you need to be here." No shit, doc.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I was gonna comment on concrete floors and being that cold, but then remembered about your fancy infloor heating. :D
Heated floor is off. It accumulates the heat from the sun so it's not actually cold, nor warm either.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so cool. I had just dropped off my first group of Dialysis Clients at 0445 this morning. The Clinic is right next to a vineyard in the foothills. I was finishing my paperwork, no one else was around and I saw movement in my left mirror. A big Grey Fox trotted up maybe 10 feet away from my window, stopped looked up at me then trotted off. Made my morning.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so cool. I had just dropped off my first group of Dialysis Clients at 0445 this morning. The Clinic is right next to a vineyard in the foothills. I was finishing my paperwork, no one else was around and I saw movement in my left mirror. A big Grey Fox trotted up maybe 10 feet away from my window, stopped looked up at me then trotted off. Made my morning.
that reminds me, saw a red fox catch and eat a mouse (or similar) from the back yard flower garden in the rain over the weekend.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So I need to go to the CANCER CENTER every six months to get my anemia checked. I feel guilty going there because there are people with actual real health problems that need appointments, but my doc insists I keep going. The first time he saw me he said "You don't look like you need to be here." No shit, doc.
I've had actual Cancer and had to quit riding my bike to the Oncologist because I had such bad survival guilt over my "easy" cancer. I mean, ontologically speaking we're all dying, but there is nothing like a trip to the Cancer Center to make it clear that some of us are dying faster and harder than others.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I've had actual Cancer and had to quit riding my bike to the Oncologist because I had such bad survival guilt over my "easy" cancer. I mean, ontologically speaking we're all dying, but there is nothing like a trip to the Cancer Center to make it clear that some of us are dying faster and harder than others.
Went to a fund raiser for Colo-rectal cancer on Saturday night. My friend has it. Young amazing woman, 38, Stage 4. While being treated over the past year, her husband tell the oncologist he thinks he has similar symptoms he's overlooked while taking care of his wife. They test him and he also has Stage 4. Both have a 3-5 year prognosis for survival, and they have a 5 year old son.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Went to a fund raiser for Colo-rectal cancer on Saturday night. My friend has it. Young amazing woman, 38, Stage 4. While being treated over the past year, her husband tell the oncologist he thinks he has similar symptoms he's overlooked while taking care of his wife. They test him and he also has Stage 4. Both have a 3-5 year prognosis for survival, and they have a 5 year old son.
Jesus. :thumbsdown: