Quantcast

monday gfmt

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rained all night again, snow on the high peaks again.
Silverton doin' the early-season braggin':

1664810163556.png

Is it normal for peeps to be on work calls and zooms in coffee shops now? I wouldnt have batted an eye except these two were wearing over-the-ear headsets and were essentially screaming into the call.
Work calls/meetings from coffee shops are definitely a thing. I've done both. The hollering shit, though? Fuck that.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No. Shame these people, and do it loudly enough for the fellow zoom participants to hear.
if its zoom/video

just get behind them....in the shot....digging in your crotch and shit....

or walk up and kiss them on the cheek...

or playfully mess up their hair...

or

crop dust walking by...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
treating myself to first class flight back....

and call rental car place and discuss reimbursement for the two tires i put on their 4runner...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went to a fund raiser for Colo-rectal cancer on Saturday night. My friend has it. Young amazing woman, 38, Stage 4. While being treated over the past year, her husband tell the oncologist he thinks he has similar symptoms he's overlooked while taking care of his wife. They test him and he also has Stage 4. Both have a 3-5 year prognosis for survival, and they have a 5 year old son.
:(

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Scheduling doc appointment cause i have some sort of sinus infection thats plugging my ear and nose. When I am pushing a turd it makes me left eye ache. Wtf why can't I poop in peace.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Still Covid-negative but called in sick because of this cold-ish thing. Super tired too. Not dead yet, so I call this a win.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sometimes on my evening walks I get to see some cool stuff like Foxes, Owls, hotties in yoga pants, etc. Last night I saw a gang member pull his Uzi out of his coat, as he was walking back to his ride. You know, all casual like so no one would notice. Lol, I hate this place.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Buffalo Wild Wings or any other food high in msg seems to work for me not having to push much. Turning of and on a spigot doesn’t make your eyes hurt.
The doc told me ear wax was blocking my ear drum and making weird backpressure in my face. They irrigated my ear with hot water and eventually two wads of wax came out. They were both gigantic and black! Never have I seen such large wads come out. We are talking as big or bigger than jelly beans.

So knarly. I can hear and smell better now. Contemplating the need for eating the antibiotics they gave me for a sinus infection.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Went to a fund raiser for Colo-rectal cancer on Saturday night. My friend has it. Young amazing woman, 38, Stage 4. While being treated over the past year, her husband tell the oncologist he thinks he has similar symptoms he's overlooked while taking care of his wife. They test him and he also has Stage 4. Both have a 3-5 year prognosis for survival, and they have a 5 year old son.
We see tons of colon cancer in people in their 30s. Even some in their 20s. It's shocking to see patients younger than oneself.
Agreed, that baby jeebus is an asshole
The doc told me ear wax was blocking my ear drum and making weird backpressure in my face. They irrigated my ear with hot water and eventually two wads of wax came out. They were both gigantic and black! Never have I seen such large wads come out. We are talking as big or bigger than jelly beans.

So knarly. I can hear and smell better now. Contemplating the need for eating the antibiotics they gave me for a sinus infection.
Fun fact: you can use a Waterpik and do this at home. Just clean it before cleaning your gums. :D

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
2 hours on the blower with Solidworks Tech support, kill me now.

Frost isn't going to stop the wearing of shorts around here, aint nobody got time for pants. :crazy:
Pants are a tool of oppression. I'll wear them for select weddings and when it's below 0°f, otherwise, shorts for life, boardshorts if I can get away with it. One can never be too prepared for water based activities these days.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
wish i had a scanner...

15 cop cars lights flashing near old town laffayette 287 hauling ass