Quantcast

monday gfmt

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
only those douchebags need to 'resdiscover'

they're the assholes who were never smart enough to just pay attention in the first place
to be fair, basically most curators/art historians in general need to rediscover, as this chapter has been left out of traditional narratives of american art almost entirely. it didn't cross my radar until i moved here and started looking around. the reviewer, with whom i did not speak, correctly lamented that the show won't travel to the very places outside of the region that need to see it; i pitched it to just about every major museum outside of the south that could take it but couldn't drum up any interest.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
to be fair, basically most curators/art historians in general need to rediscover, as this chapter has been left out of traditional narratives of american art almost entirely. it didn't cross my radar until i moved here and started looking around. the reviewer, with whom i did not speak, correctly lamented that the show won't travel to the very places outside of the region that need to see it; i pitched it to just about every major museum outside of the south that could take it but couldn't drum up any interest.
If only the nyt staff had money to travel......

oh well!

(they're bad at their jobs)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's only gay if you enjoy it, everyone knows that. If they publicly declare they didn't enjoy it, then no harm no foul. Finding a schlong in your mouth while casually taking a poo in a public restroom is something that could happen to any of us.
ahhhh.....nope.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i had that look on my face when i was in the bathroom at jh airport and someone took a shit that sounded like a bucket of rocks being dumped in the toilet....

the sounding of trumpets of the rapture...