Quantcast

monday gfmt

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Do you know anything about the Appalachian Motel in Vernon, NJ ? Sent an email and called about getting my resupply box sent back to me. No answer to the email and they usually don’t answer the phone. The one time I talked to someone there I couldn’t understand them.
i think some of my old DH buddies are permanently banned from there. or that might be another hotel in vernon :homer:

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Hello. I'm back. Alcoholism got a hold of me. Lost some friends. Almost died. Today I'm 295 days without alcohol. Found my love of bikes again. Got a job at lbs. I have 3 22" bmx built up and a 24" this year. About to start on a Standard twenty2 build. Cheers!

Attachments

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hello. I'm back. Alcoholism got a hold of me. Lost some friends. Almost died. Today I'm 295 days without alcohol. Found my love of bikes again. Got a job at lbs. I have 3 22" bmx built up and a 24" this year. About to start on a Standard twenty2 build. Cheers!
Congrats on finding your feet and bikes! I was a drunk once and am no longer one. Welcome back dude!