Quantcast

~~ Monday GMT 8/9/10 ~~

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
OMG the date is 8-9-10!! :panic: :panic:

Hi, everybody! I trust everyone had a nice weekend? Ok, I'll just assume you did. Ours was nice. Lots of running around and chores on Saturday, but still fun. Got in an 11 mile/3 hour MTB ride yesterday. Good times. We "stopped in" EMS after the ride and promptly walked out $150 lighter. :think: Now back to the hell that is a five day work week.

Have a suuuuuuperrific Monday! :weee:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Hazy, hot and humid already. But it is August.

Otherwise, I have nothing.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Morning y'all! I had a great weekend. Stuff has finally settled down from the big move. Took a day trip up to the Kingdom Trails. Met a few Monkeys. The bozos I rode with chose Kitchel as the last trail of the day ... it was probably a smart choice since I might have spent all day there if I had ridden it first. The wife and I hiked Mt. Major on Sunday. We will probably hit the beach this afternoon. I am starting to dig this east coast lifestyle.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all! Super busy weekend, got in 15 miles at Harold Parker Saturday morning then drove down to the cape to visit family. Went to the beach yesterday afternoon and got all kinds of beat up trying to surf, then went to an impromptu family reunion at my cousin's high school graduation party. Drive home sucked and I'm kind of beat this morning.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Morning y'all! I had a great weekend. Stuff has finally settled down from the big move. Took a day trip up to the Kingdom Trails. Met a few Monkeys. The bozos I rode with chose Kitchel as the last trail of the day ... it was probably a smart choice since I might have spent all day there if I had ridden it first. The wife and I hiked Mt. Major on Sunday. We will probably hit the beach this afternoon. I am starting to dig this east coast lifestyle.
Mt Major is a cool hike. we were gonna do that when we were up there this year but it was closed due to fires.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Went for a ride saturday, bought a car yesterday. Not stoked to go back to work.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! I'm back from a weekend of camping and riding in Oakridge and tired. I posted some pics in a ride report but wish I'd taken more. That place is amazing and needs a monkeyfest.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Ugh, Monday.
Had a pretty good weekend, finished building up my hardtail. Actually went for a dirt ride on Saturday, fun but way too hot. Got a nice burn as well, oops.

Listed my van for sale on craigslist...if it sells, I'm going to miss it, but its time for something smaller/more efficient.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! At school doing work :( Syd is off playing with my sister and her daughter so at least one of us is having fun today. LUNA Ride tonight if the rain stays away. I destroyed my shoe on Friday's ride with the guys...the entire sole shot! No wonder I didn't feel connected to my bike :rolleyes: I did, however, manage to keep up with Sq-Earl on a section of trail which surprised us both :busted: Yardwork that included dropping 3 large trees near our house (not on our house thankfully) yesterday and hot tubbing afterward. Good times!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning :monkey:

Mellow weekend preparing for another week of technical phone screens and various email responses to my resume. Need to study for tomorrow and get the house ready for the impending move. I hate moving, but it helps to like where you are moving to.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Hello all!

Spent the weekend at KT. Mark & I met up with Greggah & an apparantly ungrateful DNA
The bozos I rode with chose Kitchel as the last trail of the day ...
on Saturday for approx 15.5 miles ride. :p Mark and I did another 8.5 mi on the mountain side yesterday. The Ride Report thread has been started, so I won't get into the details, you can check it out there if you's like.

I am feeling like poo today... I believe that I maybe should have been a little more vigilant on the water consumption yesterday. Have a great day ya'll - I'm heading to the caf to get some more gatorade...