Quantcast

~~ Monday GMT already ~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy New Week, monkeys! How about you wake up? Wife and I had a great weekend...plenty of road riding in beautiful weather and quality time spent with friends. Every weekend needs to be like that.

I got a call late Friday that my new road bike was ready, about 12 days ahead of the estimated 18 day ETA. So we zipped to the shop after work friday, picked it up, and rode all weekend. Good times.

Some of the road forum trolls here (and all my facebook fans) have already seen this:

Four day work week! :weee: Saturday morning we're picking up another foster dog, only this time it is "foster with intent." :weee:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! Back from 4 days off and wishing I was still on vacation. :(

Put in ~ 50 miles at the Kingdom trails, hiked Mt. Jackson, went for a ride with the old man, and got a chance to break in the camera. Still trying to figure out all the settings and how to work them. It's like re-learning everything I knew about photography.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I had a really busy weekend with the Fire dept.. Sunday we worked a particulary nasty head on crash between a sportbike and a Porsche. The rider was in a world of hurt with major injuries. It was one of thse that left you wondering as the Life Flight helicopter flew away.

anyhoo It's Monday so it's back to riding the Ambulance in the getto for a few days...

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Tis my birthday today. Woken up by phone calls way too early. Got pretty tossed this weekend, going to get a good meal in tonight, been playing with my new D3100. Overall, not bad for "just another day".

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Happy bday curbie. Where you at in cen fla?

I didn't feel like coming to work this AM, so I requested Friday off as soon as I walked in. Now I feel better.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
back from my week at highland mountain bike park, spent a week riding dh with adam hauck, aaron chase and geoff gulivich. turns out aaron chases dad lives in my town and he wants to ride vietnam with me and my buddies sometime. on a side note think i may have really messed something in my ankle up bad walking around the htc, it rattles every time a take a step and hurts to walk around. other then that my the new shock for my bike should be here in a few days so i can ditch the air shock and rock a cane creek double barrle.:weee:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mellow day like every day. I need to get off my ass and reach out to a few dozen recruiters in the Denver area. Wifey still wants me to go out for a month or so to be onsite for interviews that come up.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. I will find out today if my helmet is trashed or not from the manufacturer.

This weekend I scheduled another tattoo appointment to hopefully finish my shoulder/chest pieces color. Excited about that.

Only 3 more weeks until I leave for my first trip to Whistler.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon monkeys... I've been on staycation since Thursday. Yesterday and today I ripped the carpet out of the living room, pulled staples and carpet tac - good times especially since the sanitation department hauls ANYTHING off for no extra charge.

FYI - wall to wall carpet is the dirtiest way to live.