Quantcast

***Monday GMT? Monday GMT!***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:
Wake up! Friday for me, took tomorrow off for an early weekend. Packing up the fam and heading back to Portland to hang with some friends and do some PNW camping. Good times! Work has been rough this week so I'm really looking forward to getting away. Stupid airplanes. :banghead:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Monday! Good weekend...I hung out on a lake most of Saturday with the wife and some friends, then yesterday I watched the wife and several other chickie friends compete and kick ass in a triathlon. I got nice and sunburned too. Good times. I'm looking forward to a whole lot of nothing this coming weekend. It feels like we haven't been home at all this month.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin. Had a good weekend full of downhilling/cookouts. Ride report awaiting mod approval, feast your eyes on the mudfest that was Saturday!

Shop training classes M-F this week from 12 - 6:30 off site. Should be a good time.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Another hot one...

It was a great weekend. Went to the Tim McGraw show on Sat. No, I don't like Tim McGraw....thank you for asking though.......however, my wife does. Happy wife, happy life.....so that sometimes means Tim McGraw concerts when you would rather be doing something else---like maybe getting a colonoscopy, or something productive. I must admit, though.....the cowboy boots/short skirt combo the chickies have going on now is not bad on the eyes. :D

I had hoped to have my trailbike back up and running by the weekend, but in getting things put back together, I notice some significant wear on a few things, so I decided to replace them instead of having them fail catastrophically at a most inappropriate time.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
no riding for me...kind of a drag. spent friday night seeing Kurt Vile and Real Estate, and did an interview w/ Kurt post-show. good times.

yesterday we dropped the kids off at camp; it'll be strange to be kid-free for 2 weeks.

irishblue76

Monkey
Jul 21, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning!

I thought I might pop in and contribute.

Saturday, my bike got a bath & a tattoo...

... then we went to an amateur hockey game ... very fun & got to check out the new facility my BF's son will be playing out of. Took the evening off from the social circut & sat on the couch. It was nice.

Sunday I learned how change the chain on my bike. Then went out for a ride & learned that the damage done by that large stick I got caught my derailler at Millstone was worse than expected. Now we need to figure out if the new chain or some other problem (or both) is causing my gears to skip and change on their own. Further investigation revealed that I also broke the pivot on my break lever at MF... GOOD TIMES!

Tonight I get to learn more as we hang in the garage & try to diagnose the exact problem and get my bike back up an running.

I hope you all have a great Monday!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Good morning.

Getting my new rear rack, panniers and fenders today for my commuter bike. Stoked! Also thinking of picking up a BOB trailer soon for running errands.

Had my friend help me work on my van, front end was clunking and way loose. Turns out the tie rod ends were completely shot, the steering was all wonky. Scary because I've been using it to haul furniture to storage for my sis. $40 later, all good!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went to Whistler. I'm just going to keep posting this pic everywhere I go.

Really fun feature.

Gettin' hitched in 5 days and managed to stay in one piece. No slings or crutches for the big day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
That's him standing on the top taking the picture.

<edit> I love the dust trail leading up, that's an awesome shot.
Thanks! One of the other dudes I was riding with got a similar shot, but brake checked. The dust cloud makes it look like a rocket launch. Pretty wild.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

I sold my tropical fish tank I have had for the last 7 years yesterday. Kind of bummed, but I was ready to move on.

Lunch ride today. Pumped.