Quantcast

>>>>>>>>>>>>> MONDAY GMT this way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Enjoying my vacation in Denmark. Rode some mountain bike with my brother yesterday. Could not stop laughing riding my brothers single speed no suspension 29r like riding mtb in the early 90s. I have to add that there are no rocks in Denmark so it makes it a lot more fun.

My brother cooked this for me yesterday

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Finally getting used to the time change. Customer's taking me out drinking tonight, we'll see how I fare hanging with some middle aged Japanese guys. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Finally getting used to the time change. Customer's taking me out drinking tonight, we'll see how I fare hanging with some middle aged Japanese guys. :D
i'd be more concerned about what kind of creepy places they take you after they start drinking

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I have a sore throat and feel like isht. In addition, a 15 amp breaker for the master bedroom and garage keeps popping. I have nothing plugged in any more, so it's either a bad breaker or some household wiring has gone Tango Uniform. Happy Saturday to me! :mad:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:wave:

I have a sore throat and feel like isht. In addition, a 15 amp breaker for the master bedroom and garage keeps popping. I have nothing plugged in any more, so it's either a bad breaker or some household wiring has gone Tango Uniform. Happy Saturday to me! :mad:
had a similar situation in my basement. one of the wires for that breaker was loose in the cabinet.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Currently sitting at home with no pants on. My choices for the day were to burn a vacation day and wait around until I close on the house this afternoon, or not take a vacation day, have a supplier take me out golfing, and then close on the house this afternoon. I chose the latter. Speaking of which, it's probably high time that I get a move on...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Currently sitting at home with no pants on. My choices for the day were to burn a vacation day and wait around until I close on the house this afternoon, or not take a vacation day, have a supplier take me out golfing, and then close on the house this afternoon. I chose the latter. Speaking of which, it's probably high time that I get a move on...
the company i work for allows employees to take free days off for "major life events" like marriage and closing on a house.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Riding in the heat is brutal. Those EWS guys must have roasted yesterday. I went for a pretty puny ride by comparison (say 1/10th the ride) and blew up every time I pushed hard for more than a few minutes. Heat is hot.

"Town Hall" meeting at work this pm. Nothing good can come of this...

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Placed the work day tomorrow full of schedule, riding on Wednesday eve. I think bike lamps have become something needed, as the leafs turn yellow and fall like rain in New Jersey.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just let go of your brakes and go for it. Man up little man.
Oh, I have. Not worth the consequences of having an off day. Thanks for the tip though.

Feel free to drop by and give me a demo of the "no-brakes" method. You can rent bikes here, so no need to figure out what bike luggage to buy/rent/borrow! Better call ahead to check on sizing though. I look forward to the thread about it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
not everyone wants to be a inch shorter....
+1

Oh, I have. Not worth the consequences of having an off day. Thanks for the tip though.

Feel free to drop by and give me a demo of the "no-brakes" method. You can rent bikes here, so no need to figure out what bike luggage to buy/rent/borrow! Better call ahead to check on sizing though. I look forward to the thread about it.
Have you not been on the forum since the vintage era?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Damn, its still Monday.

So I was finally able to borrow a crappy welder since I still haven't gotten off my ass to buy my own crappy welder. I redneck fabricated a bracket to secure the kickstand spring on the Harley. What a horrible design, but what else would you expect from 'Murika. At least I no longer have to velcro my kickstand up. :rofl:

Its damn hot today, I should be in the woods, or on the water, or anything with this. Ugh.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
So did you get canned, MMike's brother?

I was busy at work. Normal staffing is three attendings, 2.5 residents (one for half a day), and maybe a fellow. Today we had two attendings, 0.5 residents, and no fellow. Not a great day to be one of those two attendings.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You're in aerospace as well, yeah? We bid on some fiber placement machines for them a while ago but I don't think it went anywhere.

Lots of 787 fuselage barrels going on over here.