Quantcast

*** Monday GMT ***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
These weekends are entirely too short. I took a great ride on Saturday, cleaned and tuned up my bike for a Sunday ride which never happened.
Box 'o spokes and rims coming in today so I'll be building wheels tonight or tomorrow.

Coffee in hand ... have a good day yo!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
'morning monkeys.

Found out this weekend that I'm going to Machu Picchu for my 30th birthday this year :monkeydance:

Jenn planned a ~12 day trip that includes about 45 miles of hiking. The entirety of the Inca Trail, but prior to that, we're hiking another route whose name escapes me that leads up to the Inca Trail. Get to Machu Picchu on the 7th day before sunrise. All on a private tour (we have one guide and a porter).

Super excited!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Morning!

Off to Winter Park for another on snow demo day from the SIA Snow Show. Looks to be a cold one today after being spoiled with low 70's this weekend, down to 6* with wind chills in the -20's in some spots. Serves me right for laughing at all of my friends in NE for their weather last week.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey. Actually rode my bike yesterday. Wow.

Meetings, meetings and more meetings and Monday. yeah.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Beautiful weekend with temps in the 60's and sunny skies. Nice Guy Mike and I got in some miles at a local trail, but spent a good hour or so just goofing off afterwards on a tough log skinny. That was a ton more entertaining than the trail was.

Working on my website here at the house today and trying to find a jorb.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
'morning monkeys.

Found out this weekend that I'm going to Machu Picchu for my 30th birthday this year :monkeydance:

Jenn planned a ~12 day trip that includes about 45 miles of hiking. The entirety of the Inca Trail, but prior to that, we're hiking another route whose name escapes me that leads up to the Inca Trail. Get to Machu Picchu on the 7th day before sunrise. All on a private tour (we have one guide and a porter).

Super excited!
Awesome!

skied this weekend. had fun. started snowing this AM & it is not supposed to stop until Wednesday. I feel a ski day coming on Thursday. :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
BV, that sounds fantastic.

good weekend...went to the Decemberists show on friday night and unexpectedly hung out w/ the brother of a guy i went to college with (he happened to be in town for business). saturday had my dad over and we went to see Miles' basketball game...they played the undefeated team, managed to tie it up w/ 4 pts in the last minute to force OT, but lost in OT.

went skiing w/ the kids yesterday @ pat's peak. good times.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
Pretty quiet weekend. Worked yesterday at the bakery.

I really, really, really need to get back on a bike...or I might go crazy.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Sunny warm weekend so I skipped skiing and went riding. I am pooped. I finished reading "The Lost Girls" while sitting in the sun on my back deck drinking beer.

Happy to sit in a chair today.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Busy weekend 'round these parts. We hosted our annual LUNAFEST and managed to raise almost $6000 to be split between the Breast Cancer Fund and the Domestic Violence, Rape Crisis Services of Saratoga County. YEAH!!! Films weren't as good this year as previous years (IMHO) but everyone seemed to have a good time.

Tonight we're building a cupcake stand that looks like a castle for Sydney's birthday party. I can't believe my little monkey is going to be 5 in less than a week!

JMP40

Chimp
Jan 9, 2011
no riding for me this weekend :( .we had to put my G/Fs dog down,which sucked double :( .my buddies did well at 6 hours of largarto (GO TEAM MAMBA!) i'll make it up next weekend.plus this week my hardtail frame goes to the powdercoaters YAY

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
WOW! Sounds like the trip of a lifetime - Pics!!!!

'morning monkeys.

Super excited!