Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wake up, you'd think you people were out drinking at a football party or something.

It's a new week with no football, let's get moving.

No, the best team did NOT win.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. It's gonna be a loooooong day. One of my buddies is a die hard Giants fan so we all partied it up last night. I really should have gotten more sleep. Oh well, start the coffee flowing.

Wake up monkeys!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! What a busy weekend!!! I'm glad to be at work taking a break from the craziness. Friday was spent ripping out the carpeting in 2 rooms so the boys could lay our flooring on Saturday while I made 60 cupcakes and prepared for Syd's birthday party. Sunday was Syd's birthday party -- 12 6-year old girls doing 6 different arts and crafts projects while listening to Kids Bop and giggling together = priceless!!! Post-party we headed home to relax in the hot tub and didn't even turn on the Super Bowl!

I can't believe it, but 6 years ago this morning (8:34am), I became Sydney's Mom!!!! My how my little peanut has grown:

About 10am on the day she was born:

At Christmas (thanks for the Monkey PJs IAB...she LOVES them):

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Rode HP yesterday, got a flat. That sucked. Did my taxes during the game afterward. Yay for being able to write off mortgage interest.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

When to urgent care yesterday because I couldn't stand the pain in my leg (from my back) and got a series of xrays. Doc said my bones look good, so it much be a disc. Now I am on Prednisone for the next 16 days in hopes the pain will subside and the disc begin to heal. Otherwise I get to go in for an MRI. Woohoo.

Anything sitting is a bitch.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Morning Monkeys.

When to urgent care yesterday because I couldn't stand the pain in my leg (from my back) and got a series of xrays. Doc said my bones look good, so it much be a disc. Now I am on Prednisone for the next 16 days in hopes the pain will subside and the disc begin to heal. Otherwise I get to go in for an MRI. Woohoo.

Anything sitting is a bitch.
Eeesh... Back issues are teh suck.

I went for an XC ride on Saturday in some fantastic weather. I broke my chain twice. TWICE! That'll learn me to buy a hollow pin chain... Never again!

JLStout

Chimp
Mar 12, 2010
Redding Ca

I went for an XC ride on Saturday in some fantastic weather. I broke my chain twice. TWICE! That'll learn me to buy a hollow pin chain... Never again!
What a coincidence. I broke my chain twice yesterday too. Mine is just wore out. Broke 2 spokes too.

On the plus side, it was 70 degrees yesterday and we had a great ride.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ok I am feeling sore from moving all the equipment and hoses from one engine going out of service to another engine coming into service. It took us 4 hours.

Oh well, off to go ride the Ambulance for 12 hours, be safe out there

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Yes, yes they are. You should just go single speed with a BMX chain, fatty.