Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My conctract is finished. Only wait for the last 30% of the payment. Really hope I get more jobs like this because reviewing movies (even unproduced ones) for cash is awesome. I got so cought up in it that right now I promiced to meet half of my fb friends list and will probably get sober on sunday. Though I need to finish some translating for our local bike org blog.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, had a good weekend in the Adirondacks. Good weather the entire time although Sunday morning we woke up to a temp of -2F. There was just a little over a foot of snow up there so the snowmobile trails were actually in decent shape. Didn't have enough snow for any back country skiing but did get in a bunch of skiing at Oak Mountain. We took a ton of helmet cam footage so hoping to edit that up this week and throw it on my youtube channel.

Stay safe out there monkeys!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! A long day waiting at Hopkins today. Wifey is in surgery for about 12 hours. As she puts it, it's 2 for 1 day...tummy tuck and new boobs. (reconstruction from mastectomy, before you all think she is a real housewife of somewhere or something, not doing this for looks!)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
K just ordered a Kindle. Initial order 230$. With taxes and shipping 350$. WTF just happened?

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Heading to a few bike shops to look into a cx bike. If I can find a Spooky 54, that would be great, but leaning towards the 2012 Crux disc with Reynolds attacks and Sram Red. Also gonna put in about 50 miles today as I haven't been out the past few days.

Don't die!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Morning! A long day waiting at Hopkins today. Wifey is in surgery for about 12 hours. As she puts it, it's 2 for 1 day...tummy tuck and new boobs. (reconstruction from mastectomy, before you all think she is a real housewife of somewhere or something, not doing this for looks!)
technically...3 for 1.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
K just ordered a Kindle. Initial order 230$. With taxes and shipping 350$. WTF just happened?
you live in poland?

Heading to a few bike shops to look into a cx bike. If I can find a Spooky 54, that would be great, but leaning towards the 2012 Crux disc with Reynolds attacks and Sram Red. Also gonna put in about 50 miles today as I haven't been out the past few days.

Don't die!
call mickey and see if he has anything squirreled away

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Happy Monday Monkey's. Did the early valentines day with my GF last night. We're both busy on tuesday so last night worked great. Ate some of the best sushi ever.

Today is going to be occupied with looking at 3 new possible locations for my business. One very promising since it's just a 10 min ride from home.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Whoa! Good luck to her and you today, can't be easy for you either! Keep us updated!

Happy Monday Monkey's. Did the early valentines day with my GF last night. We're both busy on tuesday so last night worked great. Ate some of the best sushi ever.

Today is going to be occupied with looking at 3 new possible locations for my business. One very promising since it's just a 10 min ride from home.
That. Looks. Delicious.

Good morning! I'm home with a sick boy. I went in to wake him up this morning and he starting coughing like a barking seal and was on FIRE. Fever still hasn't broke but he's so excited that we got to stay home today that I'm wondering if he's mastered how to fake a fever and wretched cough...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I went for the same ride twice this weekend. I got me a GoPro too. Here's a sample of what I got to ride:

Yes, I wussed out on the ladder drop. Gimme a break. I'm going to Costa Rica in 5 days, so I'm avoiding breaking myself beforehand.

What PC video software should I be using to do an proper edit? Windows Movie Maker is making my laptop poop the bed.