Quantcast

~@~ Monday GMT ~@~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Still back in my 9-5. Friday I stayed up untill 7.30pm but today I do nothing. It feels somehow wrong.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Had another date last night and it went well. Got to see Hannibal Buress at Comedy Works, he killed it.

Not doing a damn thing today until going to the gym later.

Don't Die

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
At work today. Still fighting a cold on week two now. At least it seems like winter is on its way out and I will go on vacation next week and then on to TX for SXSW.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The snow? It fell here.
Yeah, 27" worth. I wish I had time to make it up to Steamboat. Sadly, I was only first tracks on three runs at Winter Park with their 5". Plenty of fresh until about 11am, when it began to track out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm still waiting for an epic day locally. I also need to work on my skiing vs. boarding. I have a feeling that skiing has the tendency to be more fun once you get good at it.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Latest machine/project I designed/managed is complete 2 weeks ahead of schedule and operating a whole lot better than anticipated. Not celebrating until it leaves the building though.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I just posted in the Monday thread before you guys to tell Jon that I had a good date regardless of my Facebook update. Sorry that I started this useless word war between you two! :D