Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
It's 5:50 and im an hr into my 2 hr commute to Los Alamos.

Will be spending all week in a Pu Metallurgy course.

Hope y'alls week is equally exciting.

:dead:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys. Spending today running errands and packing for our west coast vacation. May even try to get in a bike ride later this afternoon if the weather stays nice.

Stay safe out there primates!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy DST, monkeys! Wife and I spent all day skiing yesterday for what may be our last day of skiing this season. Good conditions that got a little mashed potatoey later in the day.

Temps are supposed to reach a record high today of 71. Bring it!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Mine and wifey's Happy 18th Anniversary today. Love that woman. I think the 18th anniversary gift is beer. Or should be.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. I've been up since 4:24 am. Don't have a clue why or how, but I still have energy enough to continue to be productive today too!!! Busy weekend so I didn't get much done around the house, but whatever. Weather is supposed to be nice (temperature wise...a few showers scattered throughout the week) so hopefully I can get outside and enjoy it!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy Anniversary! What's the secret to a long, loving, marriage? Spill it!

TreeSaw, I've been up since about 3:24 here... that's the time I saw on the clock when I got up to pee anyway, and never really got back to sleep... what is in the air today?

So happy Monday. Would very much like to go back to bed. Heat is out in our building and we've got a wind storm brewing with gusts up to 60... wish us luck.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Happy anniversary!

This weekend I got a bunch of riding in. Took a few photos yesterday, hoping they turned out good! Also brought my photographer on his first DH ride, sketchy and awesome. Hours of riding and nobody got hurt. Success.