Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Got out on the road bike yesterday, nice 12 mile ride, some yard work and then steaks on the grill. Good weekend.

Today, off to Florida. meh.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin y'all.

Got in a couple of bike rides, a couple of additional workouts, my dads birthday celebration, dinner with a couple of friends, and learned how to drive stick this weekend. I'd say it was a pretty good one.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning. Actually had a pretty productive weekend. Got a lot of stuff done around the house on Saturday. On Sunday me and the guys took one of our friends out for his first ever mountain bike ride on some intermediate single track trails. He actually did fairly well besides one crash when he took a corner too fast. He did cut up his knuckles pretty good but we told him that he had to make his first blood sacrifice to the mountain bike gods.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
What a beautiful weekend! I mtb'd both days. Yesterday was a 20 miler. Just for fun. :D I'm sore now. We had some blood sacrifices yesterday as well. Luckily they weren't mine, for once.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HEY-OH! How are it, monkeys! Pretty good weekend, I'd say. I visited the family, ate good food, got a lot of crap done around the house, and ran a little.

This is my last week before marathon #2. I'm running Providence, RI on Sunday. I picked that marathon because it gave me all winter to train since I don't ride in the winter, and I've given that training everything I have. I'll be happy when it's over so I can get back to some biking. I've signed up for a century on June 3, which will give me three weeks to get ready for it. Yeah, no problem. :rolleyes:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Busy weekend at our house. Saturday, I had a performance with my Jazz Ensemble in the AM at our local Maple Festival and Sydney had her Tball parade, pictures, practice and first scrimmage. Sunday was spent getting things done around the house. Thought we might be going to the hospital for the baby on Saturday, but the contractions stopped :( Oh well....office pool is rooting for this week so we'll see! No MTB ride for me tonight...Syd has her first Tball game and I'll be cheering for her instead.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
WTF... 9:09 in the a.m. here in Colorado, and no post from the Joker or Nick yet? This simply cannot be! Mayhaps they are worn out from yesterday... we did a fairly healthy ride yesterday morning from my place, then BBQ'ed and brewed beer all afternoon. Took the Joker down one of my favorite metro area descents, it's fun riding with that guy because all these trails are so new to him, it's like a kid in a candy store. Good times as they say, beers will eventually be an American IPA and a Belgian Blonde. Just in time for summer!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. I started a GMT post but work got in the way.

What FT said; healthy ride, beer'bq, good times. :thumb: Thanks for the hospitality.

I love that trail. Well, the second half. I should be riding there more often.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Rode Fromme again yesterday. Really starting to like pedalling.

Unfortunately, I was a little too aggressive on a trail I didn't know so well... Went OTB and tweaked my wrist. About 95% sure nothing cracked.

Still annoying.

Going for Ben's 3 week appt with the midwives today. Let's see how much he's weighing these days...

Man City vs Man U will be watched this PM

I sense that not much work will be accomplished.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning!

Painted the house all weekend. Got everything but the trim done. Am at work now but would like nothing more than to curl up into a little ball and sleep for two days. ..then I'd wake up and go for a ride like all you lucky bastards ;) good job getting out there!

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Evening all...Nice 30K roadie ride from work home this evening; helped clear the head. Tomorrow is European labor day so no workie for me. Maybe if the weather is nice we'll do a little hike around here but still quite a bit of snow at elevation. Going to be July before we can get in some hikes or legitimate mountain biking. That is all.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
WTF... 9:09 in the a.m. here in Colorado, and no post from the Joker or Nick yet? This simply cannot be! Mayhaps they are worn out from yesterday... we did a fairly healthy ride yesterday morning from my place, then BBQ'ed and brewed beer all afternoon. Took the Joker down one of my favorite metro area descents, it's fun riding with that guy because all these trails are so new to him, it's like a kid in a candy store. Good times as they say, beers will eventually be an American IPA and a Belgian Blonde. Just in time for summer!
That trail was so awesome. 100mph with your hair on fire kind of awesome. My quads are totally blown and my grip is still weak.

So what are we doing next weekend? You have a serious bar to try and raise after that descent.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
That trail was so awesome. 100mph with your hair on fire kind of awesome. My quads are totally blown and my grip is still weak.

So what are we doing next weekend? You have a serious bar to try and raise after that descent.
You are not ready for the Mountain Lion, young padawan. Hell, I'M not ready for the Mountain Lion.