Quantcast

~* Monday GMT *~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

Good DH weekend (yeah!) but chased with traveling for work (boo!) this morning.
Have a great day/week.

Best regards,
Nick

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha got there, Ace!? Tiring weekend. And I know it was a tiring weekend when my Monday morning alarm goes off and the dogs don't budge. Usually my alarm goes off and they jump up out of their beds.

Anyway, MBC's sprint triathlon relay team finished 3 out of 33 teams yesterday and she was also 3/33 on the bike (18.6 mph)...16/760 overall on the bike when you include the solos. Damn. She's a fast chickie!

Luckybikes

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Dracut MA
Busy weekend here. Went fishing twice and got a ride in on Sunday down at Nam which i haven't ridden in about a year. The next 2 weeks should be fun at work the boss is on vacation. Hope everyone has a good Monday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the doctor and the surgeon are going to thumb wrestle today to see if my brothers three year old gets to come home from the hospital.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Great weekend! We had an intermediate women's mtb clinic at our local trail system taught by Kathi Krause from Dirt, Rock, -n- Root Training. She's a retired pro xc and dh racer, and she did a great job! The whole thing went off without a hitch, and she loved our trails! She'll be back in August to teach two more clinics for us. I can at the very least now ride over a few high log crossings that I was too intimidated to even try before, and cleared them flawlessly. Woot!

Rode yesterday as well, but my legs felt like lead after the clinic.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Howdy. Easy weekend, good ride yesterday to top it off. Wifey and kid on the road so it's home alone for me this week which means bike rides, corn dogs and beer.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Been a long week, finally I have a friday coming today and have two days off. That all sound great till I remember that i will be working another eight day stretch before I head to sturgis.....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Rode a bunch of singletrack on Saturday morning and smashed my foot on a stump. Foot still feels a little sore but I am walking a lot better today.

Three more days until MF. :weee:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning. Busy weekend, as I got to watch Baby so Wifey could get some work done. Also put in a lot of sound deadening in the Subie.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Been a long week, finally I have a friday coming today and have two days off. That all sound great till I remember that i will be working another eight day stretch before I head to sturgis.....
fvck sturgis...

hit up born free next year

or love thy chopper in denver...

or the brooklyn invitational.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Finally caught up on sleep from last week's adventures. Sorta. Got some DH laps in with some fast guys yesterday, worked on the race car the entire day and night before. Heaps of work this week, happy to be busy (freelancer here) but DAMN.

Also:

Online dating is weird.
FTFY.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning.

Good DH weekend (yeah!) but chased with traveling for work (boo!) this morning.
Have a great day/week.

Best regards,
Nick
Awesome catching up with you for that one lap. After teh rains and teh hales stopped, it was game-MF-on.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
:rofl:

It is an ugly spectrum in the 38-42 range. Not to sound like a total ass, but if your BMI is in the 40's, you are NOT "a few extra pounds". :panic:
People lie like dogs about their age, too. I went on first dates with two different guys who told me they were 40ish, and there was no way either of them were younger than 55. (Not that there's anything wrong w/ 55, it was just too much of an age difference for me at 33). Although, I got a huge internal chuckle out of the dude who was trying really really hard to read a menu w/o whipping out his reading glasses. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
fvck sturgis...

hit up born free next year

or love thy chopper in denver...

or the brooklyn invitational.
I will have to check into those for future runs, this year is a ride out to sturgis, down to OK city, and back across to CA, I am only going because its myself and my uncles going, dad is not going to make it, doc will not let him. Still going to be a good time, we are hitting sturgis, rushmore, badlands national park, few other places so on and so on.

Its more about the ride halfway across the country than it is actually going to sturgis

Last edited: