Quantcast

&&#&@*Monday GMT&(#@(&#@

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

Fun weekend was had. Saturday was the T-Hills car show. I went to check out some nice rides and got talked into parking mine.

Then after talking to some more folks, I got invited to the Rose City Corvette Classic at PIR. Wow, some seriously nice rides. They put mine right out front and it was the talk of the show. :rofl:

Then there was this:

2011 ZR1. Full custom interior, a few minor touches to the outside, and wow. He has $250k into it now and he said he's still cheaper than the Ferrari F430 he traded in on it. Also said it not only crushes the Ferrari, but it way better to drive.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Good Morning!

So I've been wandering around Red Bull's website for a few minutes looking for the WC replay and all I can find is a stupid highlight video and the XC finals.

I would ask in the Val d'Isère thread but I don't dare go in there for fear of spoilers. Can anyone help me out with a link?

PS I really hate the organization of the Red Bull TV site. If you want to watch anything other than The Atherton Project it takes forever to find it.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Good Morning!

So I've been wandering around Red Bull's website for a few minutes looking for the WC replay and all I can find is a stupid highlight video and the XC finals.

I would ask in the Val d'Isère thread but I don't dare go in there for fear of spoilers. Can anyone help me out with a link?

PS I really hate the organization of the Red Bull TV site. If you want to watch anything other than The Atherton Project it takes forever to find it.
Ok disregard...

Red Bull is having technical difficulties. lame

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Had an AWESOME Xterra race on Sat, sunday was pretty low key with my kids. Got out for a short run this morning, working now and want to poke my eyes out.