Quantcast

~~ Monday GMT ~~

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rise and shine! Up and at 'em! ROLF.
Couldn't sleep, so I got up at 4am made coffee and seizing the MF'ing day. Let's see how that works out for me.

What did you do over the weekend? Hit me.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
19 miles of shuttled goodness in NH on saturday.
Chunky, fast trails littered with deep leaves, rotor deep mud holes and icy granite slabs made for a driftastic day.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Shot high school football Saturday night, yesterday delivered my in-law's luggage to them at Bradley Airport, then watched some football and had a Naughty Nurse. Last night my MIL pressed her "life alert" button because she was too weak and wanted to be taken to rehab.

Quarry shot today.

Be safe out there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This is the second cold I've had in the past month... WTF!!! I'm sure being outside raking leaves for 2hrs on Saturday didn't really help much either.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Monday! First day of PT for my back at 11 so I win in that I don't have to be at work. Sucked I couldn't defend my title yesterday in the official unofficial Super D race here in Bend. I cheered them on instead. Oh, and drank beer.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning.

This is the second cold I've had in the past month... WTF!!! I'm sure being outside raking leaves for 2hrs on Saturday didn't really help much either.

Probably never really got over the first one. I know TONS of people who have been sick seems like forever!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Went on an overnighter in the Whites with crabby this weekend. It was cold, snowy, and slippery. No summit achieved, but I did manage to eat a hefty stack of pancakes. Came back and proceeded to get in a bike ride with my brother and his GF. Rounded this out b picking up the girl from the airport and the pooch from the kennel. I'm sore today and life is good.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Weekend was great! I love my hubby, so precious! He worked Sat, discovered the water heater was leaking like a seive and we think now had been since Wed... but he shut off the water and went to work on finding a new one.

We took the little tyke for a hike yesterday to Otter Falls... there are conflicting mileage reports, but it looks like it's about 8 miles to the falls. This means #1, our 6 year old is a bad ass, as he did this under his own power, no carries. and #2, we're probably terrible parents. Oh well, Lucas says it was worth it!! :)

Last night Buffalo stayed up late late late installing the new water heater (who wants to pay $309 to have a new one installed? Not us!!). I helped get it into place, but then I was just standing around and had to work in the morning, so I went to bed. Woke up to a hot shower. Again, LOVE my hubby. Someone deserves some serious rep... ;)

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
The wife and I had our usual dinner date on Friday night. Saturday, we spent a good portion of the day cleaning up the house and then took the dog swimming. Sunday we went up into the mountains and did a little exploring. Then I spent a couple hours installing cable lights in my office.