Quantcast

~~~Monday GMT~~~

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Going on week 10 of back pain. "They" keep claiming this will heal but I feel helpless.
I'm with you Heidi. I was rear-ended by some asshat (he was 'distracted' and hit me going 40mph; I was stopped at light) and have been in pain since late Sept. Going to PT but I think it's beyond that stage myself. My attempts at riding have been suffer-fests.

Lack of exercise has led to drastic decision to stop drinking in meantime so I'm extra angry.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm with you Heidi. I was rear-ended by some asshat (he was 'distracted' and hit me going 40mph; I was stopped at light) and have been in pain since late Sept. Going to PT but I think it's beyond that stage myself. My attempts at riding have been suffer-fests.

Lack of exercise has led to drastic decision to stop drinking in meantime so I'm extra angry.
Sorry to hear you are suffering too. I just keep waiting for it to get better somehow.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Sorry to hear you are suffering too. I just keep waiting for it to get better somehow.
Heidi - PM me. I went a month in debilitating back pain before telling the primary care doc that higher powers needed to get involved. MRIs are expensive and so are spine doctors... but in my case it was imperative to get things *diagnosed.*

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Heidi - PM me. I went a month in debilitating back pain before telling the primary care doc that higher powers needed to get involved. MRIs are expensive and so are spine doctors... but in my case it was imperative to get things *diagnosed.*
robdamanii could have made a housecall...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Going on week 10 of back pain. "They" keep claiming this will heal but I feel helpless.
I had a disc issue in my lower lumbar that caused my left leg to go to sleep when sitting. It took about 2 months of standing, stretching and chiropractic witchdoctoring. I never had something so stupid cause so much pin for so long as that.

Best of luck.

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Well ...I thought this Monday was worthy of much complaining .... but after hearing of chronic back pain issues .... things ain't so bad here...and it's almost yabbadabbado time.

Here's to faster recovery Heidi .. and that other guy.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good... afternoon...

Sorry to hear Heidi... They said my neck should get better after a car accident almost 4 years ago... no such luck, and after just powering through so I could still do a triathalon and ride at Whistler... the insurance company thought I didn't deserve their help anymore. Oh well, that's what I get for hacing fun I guess!

Have you got yourself a good mattress and pillow?