Quantcast

..::Monday GMT::..

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Fairly uneventful weekend as I expected. Although I actually was productive and got some stuff done around the house, I kinda surprised myself.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Monday.

Ran 15 miles Friday.
Skied Saturday.
Ran 7 miles Sunday.

Definitely a melancholoy feeling to the weekend and it was difficult to really enjoy anything too much.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Started off my holidays with a bang.

Slept from 5pm last night until 8am this morning. Now that I'm awake before the rest of this town, I don't know what to do :(

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yo people.

I have a car now (donated from parents and shipped from Oregon) and a free parking space at work (by virtue of being one of the chiefs). I will now proceed to drive this winter and get fatter.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Saturday was busy with kid stuff, Sunday I christmas shopped in the morning, broke in my new bike in the afternoon (ride report waiting mod approval), then watched the Dallas game... was a great day indeed.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It reparative surgery day for Kozmo, I will be dropping him off at the Vets at 8:30 and picking him up on Wednesday or Thrursday. Poor little guy but he should be able to walk pain free and be a happy little doggie again so its worth the $$

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Nothing out of the ordinary for me over the weekend... Couple of Holiday parties Friday night followed by hungover skiing Saturday morning, then another couple of holiday parties Saturday afternoon/evening, went to bed pretty early. Managed to nearly amputate my middle finger with The World's Tiniest Pocketknife trying to pry a cap off of a bottle of fancy soda water... Good times. Capped the weekend off by skiing fresh snow all Sunday afternoon with Nick. then dinner with the GF's P's Sunday evening.

(ride report waiting mod approval)
Looking forward to reading it!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Quite the connundrum I find myself in right now. As i sit here mid poop someone has flushed the urinal and it continues to run. It has overflowed pretty good now and a puddle is slowly making its way under the stall door. Do I pinch it off and run? Or do I try to squeek this one out?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Quite the connundrum I find myself in right now. As i sit here mid poop someone has flushed the urinal and it continues to run. It has overflowed pretty good now and a puddle is slowly making its way under the stall door. Do I pinch it off and run? Or do I try to squeek this one out?
you take your phone to the bathroom.....never borrow this guys phone....:barf:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
you take your phone to the bathroom.....never borrow this guys phone....:barf:
Why do you think smartphones were invented? On a related note, my brother gave me his like-new Acer A500 tablet for nothing over the weekend. Picked up a 64gb card for it. Pretty pumped.

Rode yesterday until I couldn't feel my toes anymore. Went to REI after and bought some fleece socks and shoe covers. Drove home last night in the quasi ice storm with both bikes on the roof. Took about 45 minutes to pick off every square inch of 1/16" thick ice that covered both bikes.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good day.
Full weekend of breaking in some new fun skis. Yesterday it snowed the whole time, refreshing the near empty runs all afternoon. Exhausting, but so fun.
I used to work with a guy who would always be heard yapping on his phone in a stall. I have to wonder what the people he talked to thought when they heard echos and flushing throughout the conversation.
Crabjoe: you've never been on a plane?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Blew out my back again on Saturday, I need to build some abs. Went to The Hobbit on Sunday. I had no idea they were going to break it up into 3 movies. Stunning effects and stuff, but long. Seriously long. I will likely wait for all 3 to come on disc, then blow a weekend rather than 3 hours in a theater.