Quantcast

*^* Monday GMT *^*

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Sledded on Sat. Visited mom with son and ended up taking her to the ER after a neighbor's dog chomped her...6 stitches for an 83 year old lady! Thank god for Lego books to amuse the young gun. He did gasp a few times while the stitches were going in.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Crying baby all night, at work today. Yeah! I've got a week to get above pace for sales goals, as I'll be in CA all of next week. Yeah fun, again. Hopefully I can get out and do something physical this week, as I need to lose about 50lbs.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Saturday was errand day; we also met with the friends we are goin to Iceland with. Now all that's left is to book stuff. Yesterday I did a little woodworking. Almost done with the cuttin board. Then I came home and hung some art on the walls. About damn time.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Mornin! Saturday was errand day; we also met with the friends we are goin to Iceland with. Now all that's left is to book stuff. Yesterday I did a little woodworking. Almost done with the cuttin board. Then I came home and hung some art on the walls. About damn time.
Going to eat whale? I almost did, then got guilted out of it by the mrs...

Be sure to go on a glacier jeep tour:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ski tour on Saturday... was real good fun. Got to make some decent turns in creamy snow instead of cruisin' groomers and standing in line at a resort. Pretty stoked, it's like a winter-time version of big high-country mountain biking. Worked on Sunday, got web comps done for a new client, they should be happy about that. Looking to work pretty much sun-up to sun-down for the next couple of days, then it's off to Seattle to visit some good friends and ski for a few days.

Jan 4, 2013
got cold in the house last night so my last few hours of sleep werent what they could have been. didnt realize it was happening until i got up. trying to be awake and motivated this morning.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ran into a client while starting a month-long job at the hospital he runs.
Turns out his neice was killed in Newtown CT, which came up when I asked how the holidays went.
Nothing like watching a combat vet, ex-police chief (ie tough f'er) emotionally implode in an elevator between floors.
That kinda took the shine off the morning.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Awesome. Ascent was not too bad? Laps, or an out-n-back?
Ascent definitely not too bad. Plan was for a lap or three, but we got a late start and basically out-n-back'd it. Still fun, can definitely see doing laps in the future.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Was supposed to ski Sat, but did not. Had a good day with the fam instead. Football on Sunday--go Hawks! Lovin' our boys right now!