Quantcast

$$$Monday GMT$$

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Vacation is over. Back to work after a week off... Can't wait to see my email.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's been a good three day weekend so far...

Friday night === got hammered at a friend's younger brother's 21st b-day celebration
Saturday === met up with fellow ridemonkeys Sandwich and Woody at Cranx bike park in Syracuse and grabbed a few beers ( I was too hung over from the night before to ride)
Sunday === family get together over at my dad's house
Today's plans === going skiing w/ one of my buddies

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
friday night hunted down the wife's bday present
made pizza dough
made french bread
saturday AM made breakfast for wife's visiting family.
then errands
then road ride
then made pizza & drank beer
sunday - go karts w/ my cousin, then cheesesteaks
came home, took down x-mas lights
stopped off @ sisters place to check on their cat (they're on vaca), raided their fridge, watched football
came home, work prep stuff, watched ravens game.
back at the grind.

saw a big accident scene off the highway for my exit to work, road closed, firetruck, cops, amberlamps, helicopter. Didn't detour me, i go the other direction. Turns out a pedestrian got hit by a car. MAY have been a dude on a bike, there was a damaged bike at the scene. Sucky way to start the week.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Skied Saturday, did NOT shuttle DH trails Sunday but rather did chores and watched football.

Stoney: there is an imbalance and lack of diversity in your wingdings. This is going on your permanent record.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stoney: there is an imbalance and lack of diversity in your wingdings. This is going on your permanent record.
When I'm starting it at 4am MT because nobody has started yet, you guys can deal with my wingdings. Anyways, they are the only important ones...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Rode Saturday and Sunday. Then feel asleep on the couch watching the Pats-Ravens game. :monkey:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
At work today but wish I was with the family. Sucked seeing tons of kids with the parents on the subway.

At least we had a good weekend with tons of bike riding. We got our oldest to finally love the his bike again and he is doing really good. He loved going down hill!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Puked on the starting line of an XC race that was the morning after I was in a friends wedding. In two hours during the race I drank 120 oz of fluid and sweated out pure poison. Felt fine by the end of the race and came in third. Probably would have felt like **** for days if i stayed in bed.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
That's right b!tch, recognize.

Puked on the starting line of an XC race that was the morning after I was in a friends wedding. In two hours during the race I drank 120 oz of fluid and sweated out pure poison. Felt fine by the end of the race and came in third. Probably would have felt like **** for days if i stayed in bed.
How a pro rallies!

Last edited: