Quantcast

!@#$ Monday GMT $#@!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Breathing. Working. Nothing else planned or expected for the day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I pedaled the spin bike both days over the weekend. I've logged about 100 miles over the past week. Not a big number as cycling goes, but great for my first week of pedaling it since surgery. I'm normally not pedaling yet, so I'm getting a pretty good jump on bike season this year, between the spin bike and all the recumbent miles. I'm happy that my spinning has been limited by early season leg and butt fatigue and not any knee soreness.

werd

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
second night in a row i slept through the night. the previous two weeks i'd been waking up 2 or 3 am and barely getting back to sleep

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Concert yesterday went well enough but was unfulfilling. My mother, in town for the last two weeks, just left this morning. Not much else going on. Baby is still cute.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Was planning on boning out of work early today, taking the boat out and get some fishing in..... then at the lat minute my salesman calls off....... Son of a bitch, God six days open to close every week for eight weeks is getting effin old

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning. One of my riding friends just propose a week riding the divide trail this summer. Oog - I might have to get off my ass and log some miles. There's also the issue of spousal credit balance...
Make sure you guys are getting one of the good sections (meaning moar trail and less dirt road). You really ought to consider the Colorado Trail - it's nearly all ST.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Getting ready to take my dog and bike out trail building. I'm going to put in a traverse from the Sage Islands trail down into the Wall. Feck yea.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Haven't been around much lately, I have been fighting a kidney stone, yay! I am currently losing, but I hope to finish strong. Need to finish packing up my crap, moving in about 30 days. Good times.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
How could you *possibly* finish strong? Doesn't the finish involve a chunk of razor-sharp calcified $hit coming out of your pecker?? :panic:
Yes, I am not looking forward to that part of the process, but it would be better than the constant feeling of needing to pee, a burning sensation when I pee, and the odd and often painful feeling I have down yonder that has been there for more than a week. Yay.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yes, I am not looking forward to that part of the process, but it would be better than the constant feeling of needing to pee, a burning sensation when I pee, and the odd and often painful feeling I have down yonder that has been there for more than a week. Yay.
You should probably just get used to all that... you *are* getting old, after all. :p

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Remember JD, there's no shame in lying in a pool of bloody urine while whimpering like a beaten puppy.
At least that's what my wife said between bouts of (somewhat sympathetic) laughter.
Wear a gopro.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I rode my BIKE yesterday! It was AWESOME! :D
Skied in the rain Saturday, not nearly as fun!!
Have a great week kiddos!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
How could you *possibly* finish strong? Doesn't the finish involve a chunk of razor-sharp calcified $hit coming out of your pecker?? :panic:
No kidding...... Effing worst thing EVER!!!!! I tell ya, the doc gives you that wonderfull little strainer to try to pee through "in case" something comes out and you do not know it...... Not only do you know..... The entire town knows.....

I cried a lot

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
jimmydean! drink more water!! gotta hydrate bro!!
I was ordered to cut my salt and milk intake and drink more water. The issue is the additional water combined with the 1.5 pots of coffee I consume each day makes for many, many trips to the potty.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dude. That's syphilis.