Quantcast

Monday GMT

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all.

For once I'm not up early because of the kidlet. Headed out shortly to scenic Summit, NJ, where I'll be participating in a week long review course for my upcoming-in-June radiology board exam. (This also means I'll get a few consecutive uninterrupted nights of sleep! :thumb: :D )

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Howdy all.

For once I'm not up early because of the kidlet. Headed out shortly to scenic Summit, NJ, where I'll be participating in a week long review course for my upcoming-in-June radiology board exam. (This also means I'll get a few consecutive uninterrupted nights of sleep! :thumb: :D )
i used to live a town over from summit. there's a bunch of good places to eat there.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Saturday I got out for my first mtb ride of the season and checked out some new trails. Sunday I relaxed around the house and enjoyed the sunshine with a few brews on my back deck. Yeah... I'd have to say it was a pretty good weekend.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO. 41 miles on the road bike Saturday, and shopping all day with the wife yesterday. As a result, my legs and my knee are tired this morning. Knee surgery aside, my legs are in early season biking shape. :dead:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
18 miles on the bike yesterday followed up with a giant Belgian waffle. Mmm. Proceeded to spend the next 4 hours drilling and grinding out several bolts in an exhaust flange. Why oh why did Ford have to bond those in there; totally unnecessary.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh MAN that sounds delicious actually!!! Right up my alley! I'll have to check it out :)

It is awesomely busy at work lately. Makes for fast moving days and not quite hating my job so much :)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
brothers dart finished second in A body class at some show in rockingham....announcer said " i hope you got to look at the car....it was the rarest one here"....or something to that effect...

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I had a reasonably good weekend. A couple meals out, I got to the gym, and I was finally able to install new speakers in the Land Cruiser and replace a toilet fill valve that's been running for a couple weeks.

Back to the usual this morning. In the future I think I'll run from any job that involves offshore development work. What a pain in the ass.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Our staycation in Beaver Creek / Copper Mtn did not succeed this weekend.

Haley went on a tirade starting about 4:30pm Saturday. We had to cut dinner short, to the extent that they corked our wine to take with us, and weren't able to get her to sleep until almost 9pm. She normally goes to sleep at 6:30pm and wakes at 6am, but she woke up a midnight and then 4:30am, refusing to go to sleep after that. By the time we got everything packed and moving, we decided that we were both too tired to ski.

We instead spent the day grabbing lunch in Cherry Creek and then pulling weeds from the gardens. Yeah!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dating at *any* age sucks a$$. :rofl:
Wel, the last time I put effort into it, I was 29 and I recall it sucking less. I could be wrong, though.

The problems with women in my age range (as I see it, anyway) are as follows:
Women who had kids EARLY, kids are grown, now they want to get buck wild
Women who didn't have kids and have no idea what it's like to have them even part time
Women who waited until way late to have kids and now have a sub 5 year old
Women who have a whole host of issues ranging from no career/no job/no interests of their own to "My ex left me with nothing..."
Women who think I want a mommy for my daughter
Women looking for a daddy for their child(ren)

Not saying I don't have my own issues, or that this is the only age group with these issues, but this is the age group I am dealt. I refuse to look at or talk to women under 37 (experience thus far) and I am having a hard time finding attractive women under 44. And the ones that ARE attractive know it and are hounded by jackasses daily (based on my hot ex's experiences with jackasses)

<edit> And I am still amazed at the number of dudes who will send a chick a picture of their junk because they figure she just wants to see it, I guess. Of all the chicks I have talked to, none of them wanted such pics, nor did they ask for them.

So if a chick DOESN'T say "Send me a pic of your junk", chances are she doesn't care to find it on their phone or in their email.

Ok, there was this one chick who asked if I sent pics like that and I said "no". So she sent me a VIDEO of her with her battery powered personal enjoyment type device.

It was rather interesting, but made me wonder if the video was MADE for me, or if it was like a resume she sent to everyone.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
And to be clear, video chick and I had been talking over IM for 2 days before switching to texts. In the FIRST DAY of texting, I got the video.

While I understand some people get off on "sexting", it doesn't do anything for me. If I want to see what you look like nekkid, I will drug you first then see for myself.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
On a lighter note, the website okcupid uses an interesting Q&A section that compiles matches based on how you answer, what answers you deem as acceptable, and how important the question is to you.

One question that made me lol right off the bat:

"How does the idea of being slapped hard in the face during sex make you feel?"

A. I love it
B. Have not tried it, but it interests me
C. Scares the sh!t out of me
D. I have no opinion

I said "C" because I expect that AFTER sex, or maybe before, but during would throw me off my game. However I am amazed at the number of "A" answers I am finding. This is a question I would not think to ask while on a date, but I am sure as hell glad SOMEONE did, because that could become an issue down the road.

Another one that blow me away is:
"How many dates would it take before you would consider sleeping with someone?"
A. 1-2
B. 2-3
C. 3-5
D. 6+

I, like a jackass said 6+ because I am just starting to get to know someone after a few dates. I don't want to disappoint them right off the bat. Yet there are a sh!t ton of "A" answers.

<edit>
Then follow that up with:
"Would you date someone just because they were well endowed?"

I did not answer this question because if I do, I see what others answered as well. I would rather disappoint them in person than go into it feeling bad already. :rofl:

<edit2> I have answered 688 questions (possible 99.9% match), there are over 1000, but some are just insane.

"Would you squeal like a dolphin if your mate asked you to during sex?"

Last edited: