Monday GMT

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fixed that for you.
Must spread rep...

Seriously, I don't get it.

Then again I had one chick ask "Do you have any other pics?" so I sent her one of me chilling, one of me with my cat, another of me being stupid. It wasn't until later someone explained to me that when most people ask for "other pics" they want a pic of your junk.

I wondered why the conversation turned sour. A friend said the next chick to ask, I should send a google image for "huge junk" just to get a reaction. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Must spread rep...

Seriously, I don't get it.

Then again I had one chick ask "Do you have any other pics?" so I sent her one of me chilling, one of me with my cat, another of me being stupid. It wasn't until later someone explained to me that when most people ask for "other pics" they want a pic of your junk.

I wondered why the conversation turned sour. A friend said the next chick to ask, I should send a google image for "huge junk" just to get a reaction. :D
Or maybe just an image search for John Holmes? :rofl:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Nice breakdown of the older dating scene JD.
I have temporally returned my 'divorce shovel' to the corner of the garage.

You missed one type of late 30/early 40s woman:
The "I've spent my life chasing a career, living Sex in the City and now my biological clock is ticking louder than Big Ben."

I've got a couple close friends in that boat.
Beautiful, independent (financially and not clingy), well educated etc.
ALL of them are fvcking mental.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Amazing day today, third day in Montana for vacation, so far I am loving it here, got my sweetie on my side, nothing but smiles from both of us.

This morning started out with Omlette's with Venison, mushrooms topped with sharp cheddar.
Then fishing in the Gallatin knee deep while snowing pretty heavily, eyelets kept freezing up so I went for a hike in the snow instead, about 3/4 foot of powder, really wish I had some XC ski's here.....

Snow tapered off a bit so I tried fishing again..... It is not the best idea to fish when it is 18 degree's outside.........
After hitting a great hike, had lunch with my sweetie, then even more fishing, got cold after about another three hours, crawled into bed for a nap..... Was woken up when she got home from work <wink wink>...

Getting ready for a nice dinner I am treating her to for her Birthday...... I am going to get all dressed up and all....... Yes I clean up from time to time.... Might even post a pic later.....

See Ya'll........ got another week up here before heading back to Socal......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
suggestions? I'm staying in Parsippany and am headed to Kebab Paradise tonight.
if you are in parsnips...

morristown:

george & martha's is pretty american style (think more traditional than pub, i've had lamb shanks there before that were good)

the office: good beer selection (although not very expansive), good bar food (there's another location in summit)

there's a brick oven pizza place a block from the office in morristown thats good

summit:

there's a persian place, can't remember the name, but good stuff. mostly kebabs, but quality. BYO.

there's a good sushi place in summit too, on the main street

tito's burritos is really good for a quick lunch burrito. good wings too. small place (also a tito's in morristown)

i'm blanking on a lot of it now since it's been a while since i lived out there.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
negeen is the persian place.

taka is the sushi place.

there's another good american style place called winberies.

summit thai is decent thai food.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
negeen is the persian place.

taka is the sushi place.

there's another good american style place called winberies.

summit thai is decent thai food.
Thanks. Had tempura at Taka today. All the staff were Chinese&#8230; heh