Quantcast

===Monday GMT===

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The wife and I had a fairly eventful time visiting our friends in Pittsburgh this weekend. We hit up East End Brewery, Arsenal Cider House, Primanti Brothers, and did a decent amount of bar hopping in Shadyside on Saturday night. Our trip also included car troubles once we arrived in Pittsburgh but luckily we were able to fix the problem fairly quickly.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys! What a glorious MONDAY it is! THREE CHEERS FOR MONDAY!

I ate too much dessert at a wedding yesterday. When you have an all you can eat dessert table, I am going to do some damage.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Happy Marathon Monday! I have the day off, and given that its the opening day of Lynn Woods, will spend the next 4 or 5 hours cruising around the woods with CrabJoe. Sounds like a good way to spend the holiday.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I plan to be at work for approximately 2 hours today, because I rock.

Update: Got out in under 45 minutes. Nothing relevant to me going on today. Just clocked in, said hi to people, left quietly.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Excavator hit a crane today! From 2 different contractors! Double the stupidty, double the sh1t slinging!

(nobody was hurt, and minimal damage...but come ON!)

Idiots... 2.5 more days...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
worked all weekend, slept in today, working a 1:30 to 10:30 shift this evening. Frigging hay fever is killing me. carry on

Oh and it would be nice if one of the ride report mods would actually log in and release a post I submitted over a week ago

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had an excellent date last night with a gal who was much better looking in person than her profile pic, so her hotness was a pleasant surprise. I had never played shuffleboard and she totally kicked my ass, but I had never enjoyed losing so much, either. Trying to plan the next one.

This is the first one to be better looking in person. There certainly was interest before because she is also smart and interesting. But when she started talking sh!t while beating my ass at shuffleboard, the hotness factor went through the roof. I was pounding Monkeyface Porters to try and maintain my cool.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Excavator hit a crane today!
You should probably get back to the job site ASAP.

Good morning.
Skied 2 of last 3 days, yesterday day in 12" of semi-heavy pow. My legs are worked but I had a blast. Totally re-did and organized my garage on Saturday. Bikes, skis, tools, everything. I'm stoked about that. Working at the kitchen table watching more snow pile up outside my window. Spring, you say? Yes.

Heading to the aeropuerto in a few to drop off a friend, then back to stuff.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning Monkeys.

Had an excellent date last night with a gal who was much better looking in person than her profile pic, so her hotness was a pleasant surprise. I had never played shuffleboard and she totally kicked my ass, but I had never enjoyed losing so much, either. Trying to plan the next one.

This is the first one to be better looking in person. There certainly was interest before because she is also smart and interesting. But when she started talking sh!t while beating my ass at shuffleboard, the hotness factor went through the roof.
Dude - been awhile? :rofl:
I was pounding Monkeyface Porters to try and maintain my cool.
Uhhh... you sure it was beers you were *pounding*? :p

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My 40th birthday is one week from today. I just ski'ed my face off in over a foot of fresh yesterday, preceded with a nice bike ride the day before. Both of these activities were with my girlfriend, who's Sheer Awesomeness? I probably take for granted far too often. On Thursday I am planning on leaving for a 5-day trip to Moab, culminating with my yearly birthday ritual of riding Porcupine Rim. On the way there I plan on skiing at Loveland then riding some new trails in Fruita.

I truly, truly believe that every year I spend on this planet is far moar better-er than the one before it, and I marvel at the amazing people I have met, friends I've made along the way, and the experiences I am fortunate enough to have. One of those friends sent a link to a video that I watched this morning that reminded me just how lucky we all our to have even a short time to spend here, and that we should take advantage of the time we have.

"I really wish I had worked more" said no one. Ever.