Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So Keystone didn't work out that well for you?
Quite the contrary... the "hero dirt" day was yesterday at Keystone... got a few laps in the a.m. then broke for lunch, wherein was the part where it poured rain for the better part of an hour leaving the trails in beautifully tacky condition.

The chiro part was today, but I've been going to the chiro once a week for a few weeks now. Back is feeling much better, good range of motion, the herniated disc seems to be calming down and healing. Stretching and strength training works... who knew?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Quite the contrary... the "hero dirt" day was yesterday at Keystone... got a few laps in the a.m. then broke for lunch, wherein was the part where it poured rain for the better part of an hour leaving the trails in beautifully tacky condition.

The chiro part was today, but I've been going to the chiro once a week for a few weeks now. Back is feeling much better, good range of motion, the herniated disc seems to be calming down and healing. Stretching and strength training works... who knew?
Dude. Herniated disc? Sorry to hear, bro... if'n you need a recco' for a good spine guy, give me a shout.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Usual Monday. Trying to get the devs to fix a bunch of stuff they broke.

Yesterday my brother and I did a loop of Bierstadt and Evans. We started on the Mt Evans road, dropped into the valley between it and Bierstadt, went up the south ridge of Bierstadt, across the Sawtooth, up Evans and back down the road. It was a good day, though I'm not at all used to the elevation right now. Today, no pain at all which is nice.

This is the south ridge of Bierstadt from the valley.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Dude. Herniated disc? Sorry to hear, bro... if'n you need a recco' for a good spine guy, give me a shout.
Thanks, my spine guy died years ago. True story, bro. But I got this new spine chick... and she's rad so far. Anycrap... I'm off to ride my bike.

Last edited: