Quantcast

Monday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
All kinds of tired, and I have splitting sciatica this morning. I doubt today will be a good day.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Second night on the air mattress in a mostly bare apartment. Packed up all our crap and its now on its way out west. 5 days til we leave on Saturday and there's a whole bundle to do before then.

This time next week I'll be in Iowa.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
My final Monday here, so it's a good one.

Shoulder seems to be on the mend...thanks for asking.

The Canadian Open was a pretty decent watch. Looking forward to some of the edits. Hopefully someone caught Smith's crash/recovery. Nutso.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My final Monday here, so it's a good one.

Shoulder seems to be on the mend...thanks for asking.

The Canadian Open was a pretty decent watch. Looking forward to some of the edits. Hopefully someone caught Smith's crash/recovery. Nutso.
i've sent the comments below to the proper authorities in canada....you're not allowed back.

I'm going to try for the next 4 seconds to see if I can find any fvcks to give...

Nope. Screw hockey. I'm sure they'll either go on strike or get locked out anyway.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
spent most the night looking at off the leash....

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Got stung by a bee or wasp yesterday. I always forget how much those fvckers hurt until I'm instantly reminded once every 5 years it seems.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
What happened to his shoulder?
No idea. Old rotator cuff, old AC separation. The whole lot just decided to flare up and keep my left arm from working a couple of weeks ago. I think I'll be off the bike for another couple of weeks... Who knows...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Pfffft. Iowa gave us Slipknot. And.....corn?
Korn, however, is from Bakersfield, CA.

EDIT:
Carp! Just realized I forgot the obligatory "this is what I did over the weekend" Monday photo post. So... here it is. Rallied a bunch of (hungover) downhill laps at Keystone on Saturday, then rode some friggin' sweet high country trail on Sunday. Looked a lot like this at 13,215' on the CDT just south of Jones Pass:

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Korn, however, is from Bakersfield, CA.
That may be... but corn, my good man, is from Iowa. And sometimes Indiana as you well know.

EDIT:
Carp! Just realized I forgot the obligatory "this is what I did over the weekend" Monday photo post. So... here it is. Rallied a bunch of (hungover) downhill laps at Keystone on Saturday, then rode some friggin' sweet high country trail on Sunday. Looked a lot like this at 13,215' on the CDT just south of Jones Pass:

And I shall respond with my obligatory, "Meh." :D

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon.

Finally made it home from our mid-west vacation after being screwed over by the airlines yesterday. Feels good to be home but don't want to go to work tomorrow. I'm guessing the work email box is pretty damn full.