Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

My lower back is killing me from yard work and shoveling dirt yesterday. Plus, I woke up with a sore throat this morning. I really want to just crawl back in bed right now.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! May be last day at work for who knows how long? Stupid asshat Congress. More time to ride my bike in the beautiful fall weather, I suppose.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tired. Took a tree tour yesterday w/ the folks. Haley lost it as we got to our destination, Kenosha Pass, so we kept on driving to get her to sleep. Had a huge lunch/dinner in Breck, and passed out early. Still kind of tired from hosting the party/bbq on Saturday. Boozing is exhausting.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning! May be last day at work for who knows how long? Stupid asshat Congress.
You might be interested to know, that later this afternoon I've been tasked with baby sitting a Delta Airlines Charter for the Air Force academy football team. Because, you know, the Air Force doesn't have any airplanes of its own, and the government has enough spare change laying around to shuttle a football team around on a chartered 737.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Baby just drank 180 ml and was then happy, now asleep again. Up for work in 40 minutes anyway so at least I am not losing too much sleep.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Rode the road Saturday, went to casa de Stone for a little bbq party. Tired.

Road the mtn bike Sunday up high, colors are beautiful and should be stellar this week, super tired today.

Attachments

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Packing up the car and heading off to Aspen for a few days. Gonna check out some foliage and see if we can find our way to some more ghost towns. This week is already looking good. :)

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
On my way to PT this morning and them my first trip into my office since July. I think this has been the most productive 3 months I've ever had in this job, they should just let me work from home from now on.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Rode bikes yesterday up to 12K ft. Might have been a mistake as there was... uhhh... kinda a lot of snow.

And then mud. Oh the mud.

And then freezing creek-crossings. Lots of freezing creek-crossings.

On a positive note, the 2nd run of the day was f**king stellar.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had a blast Saturday night at a cool Speak-easy style party with a couple cool bands and some classic style burlesque dancers (was my birthday present). Very tasteful considering Portland is known for it's all nude strip clubs. Stayed up WAY too late and had a very lazy Sunday just sleeping off the booze. So much rain this weekend, new rainfall records everywhere and it's looking like it's not going to dry out until Wednesday.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for decent ride yesterday, but pretty wussy distance-wise. The weather was pretty wet and crappy, so that is my excuse.

I can feel the fitness (such as it is with me...) improving. I think I'll be back to pre-Dakar strength within a few rides. I was starting to think I needed to get a 36t big ring on the 2x10..., but I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll be able to use the transmission properly pretty soon.

And I just scheduled my 2nd interview for that potential new jorb. Coffee interview, less formal. Sounds promising...