Quantcast

***Monday GMT***

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
It is Monday. Discovering the peculiar things about working with a foreign country as a customer. But it was a great weekend, got some honey dos done, a bike ridden and some moonshine drank. Success!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Did you get a prize?
Free registration to next year's race. I probably would have signed up for it anyway, so it's basically a $30 win. They announced that the top three finishers got money, so I was a little WTF when I opened the envelope. It's the first time I ever finished in the top 3 (top 10 for that matter), so I'm just psyched at the result.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Reading the GMT's I start to wonder where are you monkeys working? You do a ton of stuff outside of work. I only will have time for some gym after work and it will be dark already. Then read a script for the jurb, maybe see a movie and 6h of sleep left.

Not a bad day though. A gift for the GF came, rented a fancy shmancy apartment for a trip with GF. It's good to know ppl.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahhh a 6am wakeup call sure beats the 2am one. this morning calls for a good strong cup of coffee and a steaming hot bowl of Colonblow (oatmeal). Sat around at the horse show all weekend , did jack on the ems front and made a good chunk of cash. I like that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ahhh a 6am wakeup call sure beats the 2am one. this morning calls for a good strong cup of coffee and a steaming hot bowl of Colonblow (oatmeal). Sat around at the horse show all weekend , did jack on the ems front and made a good chunk of cash. I like that.
you should really try loose bear

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. Not sure what I'm doing this evening. Hopefully I can drop Haley at the gym daycare and get in a quick workout. I fell off the wagon on my diet and got back up to ~235#, so I need to get back to it and start working to lighten up. Immediate goal is currently 225#.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Work. Not sure what I'm doing this evening. Hopefully I can drop Haley at the gym daycare and get in a quick workout. I fell off the wagon on my diet and got back up to ~235#, so I need to get back to it and start working to lighten up. Immediate goal is currently 225#.
again, loose bear

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
again, loose bear
I'm not really sure what that means. Wifey/Dr have given me a target of 200-215, so I have a ways to go, but that should thin me down quite a bit.

I almost forgot to note, I got my new wheels installed for my ride yesterday. Going from an 823 w/ 2.4 Advantage down to a 819 w/ 2.35 High Roller makes for an amazing difference in rollng resistance. Also, I had forgotten how grippy a High Roller is, until it isn't. I was having notable front end wash issues. Debating swapping the High Roller to the front and the Crossmark onto the rear for the rest of the winter, or at least once the snow closes down everything else.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yup. No alco and no junk food and with little diet I was 8kg down in 6 months.
Stopping the booze helped a lot. It's just that I love beer so much. I guess I'll have to limit to one per day now.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stoney...have you given wife the target weight of what you think she should weigh....or is that no bueno...

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
almost lunch... back and forth from the CNC to CAM program on computer

mondays go by quick for me.. im getting my sushi fix tonight

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Stopping the booze helped a lot. It's just that I love beer so much. I guess I'll have to limit to one per day now.
Tbh you should drop it to zero. I'm a total beer snob but if you drop it for a while you won't be able to drink it. I'm 26 and I have a liver of a 40 year old (Been drinking since I was 13, Eastern Yurp fvck yeah) and now after 2 beers my stomach feels really bad and I can't even force myself to drink more than 1 bottle. There are other guilty culinary pleasures that are healthier.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Tbh you should drop it to zero. I'm a total beer snob but if you drop it for a while you won't be able to drink it. I'm 26 and I have a liver of a 40 year old (Been drinking since I was 13, Eastern Yurp fvck yeah) and now after 2 beers my stomach feels really bad and I can't even force myself to drink more than 1 bottle. There are other guilty culinary pleasures that are healthier.
I took most of a month off and lost about 10# without really trying. 2 beers an evening is ~400 empty calories at the end of day.